What's new

FS Clearing the Den of Vintage Razors, Shave soaps/sets and other collectable Shave Gear.

As the title says I'm clearing out the den a bit as I have some duplicates and just to much stuff so it's that time. Some vintage razors included and some hard to find or what some would call rare along with some shaving collectables, some shave soaps/sets and other shaving tools. If you need any further photos of any item please ask and I'll post them up or if you'd rather I can pm you with the photos or info and I will be glad to do so.

Free shipping in the CONUS on items over $50. All other items that are under $50 are plus Shipping in the CONUS based on location and for international shipping please pm me for pricing.

Thanks for looking.

Photo lot #1

Selling some of my Gillette Aristocrat collection. ( Some I have more than one of or don't use) All the razors were sent out to Cap for cleaning and fine tuning with the exception of the 1941.

British # 22 set in mint conditon - $215,00
British # 16 set in mint conditon - $215.00
Rare British Popular set in mint condition - $275.00
Hard to find two toned US 1941 Aristocrat - $55.00
Empty New Deluxe Big Boy Chromium case in good conditon - $25
US 1936 Aristocrat and blade bank - Razor was disassembled by Cap, Cleaned, Aligned and replated by Chris at razorplate in 24k gold - $185.00

Photo Lot # 2

Bond 9 Wall street cologne in original box with at least 80% of the juice in it. - $100
Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood. New in the box with cellophane seal untouched - $30.00
Unopened unused Caties Bubbles limited edition luxury Shave soap 33 2 aftershave and EDP in blue black glass containers - Paid $125 at special show price. Sell as a set $95
Saponificio Varesino Opuntia Shave soap and aftershave used twice set - $32.00 - Sold!
Chiseled Face Panda Shave soap brand new unused. - $32.00

Photo Lot #3

Vintage Barbershop Shave mug - $20
Vintage Shave Scuttle - $25
Vintage Barbershop Shave stand with Barbershop brand shaving brush like new. - $35
Dirtybird large shaving bowl - $32
Dirtybird medium shaving bowl - $28
Art of Shaving Silvertip badger brush in excellent shape - $35

Photo lot #4

Mint Hoffritz Slant set - $150
Feather Artist Club Professional razor only used twice - $60
Hard to find Jurgen Hempel SS barberpole handle - $125

Very rare Eclipse Red Ring razor. This razor has a history to it and it was passed on to me a couple of years back when I saw it up for sale. I have two Red Rings left from my original collection and one has to go. The razor was replated in chrome by the once well known Kris Krona in 2014 . This razor is in immaculate conditon and comes in a very minty case with original blades. It shines like no other razor in my den modern or vintage! This is a one of a kind. - $400
Ask for more detailed photos if your interested.

Lot #1

proxy.php

Lot #2

proxy.php

Lot #3

proxy.php

Lot#4

proxy.php

Thanks for looking!

My credit card wants me to convey its thanks, Frank, because the items calling my name were sold before I found them.

I want to thank you for showing off part of your collection, my friend. If this is what you're getting rid of what you're keeping must be beyond belief. Fabulous items.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Thanks for the kind words Jim

This is the first wave.. there may be another one following in the future.. lol

Thanks my friend!

UPDATE:
All the razors are sold with the exception of the Feather Artist Club Professional.
All shave soaps are sold with the exception of the Caries Bubbles Limited edition 33 2 set which is now reduced to $75

Thanks for looking

If the Feather AC Professional were the folding model, I would've bought it a long time ago. The non-folding model is somewhat tempting (I've used one before), but I really wanted a folding one.

I was just the opposite I wanted the non folding and shortly after getting this I got a straight so only used it once.

Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom