What's new

The BYOB (bring your own brush) shave den clearout PIF

Which BYOB PIF package would you like to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All right everyone, the poll has closed which means this PIF has come to an end. I'll send the results over to the accounting firm of Wurst and Eld, trusted financial advisors and crafters of fine sausages since at least three weeks ago. Stay tuned and the winners will be announced shortly!

The accountants from Wurst and Eld have returned from their three-martini lunch PIF results tabulation and without further ado, here are the results as scrawled on a bar napkin reported by the lazy drunkards crack accounting team.

Methodology
The list of PIF participants was copied from the poll results into a table and each participant was assigned a number. For each package, a random number was generated at random.org for the range of respondents (1-22 for package #1, and 1-35 for package #2).
byob_pif.png

Results

PackageRandom.org resultWinner
Package #1 consists of a new, never-opened Wilkinson Sword Classic razor (the black Delrin model) with five WS blades, a new Palmolive Classic shave stick, and 20 Gillette Silver Blue razor blades.
package_1.png
18. dmilano
Package #2 consists of a gently used Merkur 15c open-comb razor in the original box, a new Palmolive Classic shave stick, and 20 Gillette Silver Blue razor blades.
package_2.png
22. ukobke

Congratulations @dmilano and @ukobke, you've won the PIF! Please DM me with your name and shipping address and I'll get your prizes out to you as quickly as our underfunded postal service will allow.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the PIF. I have a lot of fun doing these and I hope everyone else enjoys them as much as I do.

The accountants from Wurst and Eld have returned from their three-martini lunch PIF results tabulation and without further ado, here are the results as scrawled on a bar napkin reported by the lazy drunkards crack accounting team.

Methodology
The list of PIF participants was copied from the poll results into a table and each participant was assigned a number. For each package, a random number was generated at random.org for the range of respondents (1-22 for package #1, and 1-35 for package #2).
View attachment 1140901

Results

PackageRandom.org resultWinner
Package #1 consists of a new, never-opened Wilkinson Sword Classic razor (the black Delrin model) with five WS blades, a new Palmolive Classic shave stick, and 20 Gillette Silver Blue razor blades.
View attachment 114090418. dmilano
Package #2 consists of a gently used Merkur 15c open-comb razor in the original box, a new Palmolive Classic shave stick, and 20 Gillette Silver Blue razor blades.
View attachment 114090522. ukobke

Congratulations @dmilano and @ukobke, you've won the PIF! Please DM me with your name and shipping address and I'll get your prizes out to you as quickly as our underfunded postal service will allow.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the PIF. I have a lot of fun doing these and I hope everyone else enjoys them as much as I do.

Thanks so much for the generous PIF

Today, I had a pleasant surprise returning home.

I received the generous items from Doug.

Again, a big thank you to Doug!

Top Bottom