What's new

The BYOB (bring your own brush) shave den clearout PIF

Which BYOB PIF package would you like to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been quite a while since my last PIF and I thought I would put a little something together from the depths of the shaving den so that a couple of lucky folks can experience some high-quality basic shaving items.

I usually run my PIFs a little differently from others, so please read and follow the participation rules:
  1. There are two packages in this PIF, so there will be a winner selected for each package.
  2. Vote for the option in the poll for the PIF package you'd like to win.
  3. You may vote for both options or only one; it's your choice. Yes, that means one person might win both packages.
  4. You must vote in the poll to be eligible to win; responses in the message thread will not count as a contest entry.
  5. This PIF is open to participants worldwide.
  6. The PIF poll closes seven (7) days from this post's date and time.
  7. Winners will be selected as follows: I'll tally up the votes for each package on a spreadsheet and generate two random numbers to select the winners.
That's it. Pretty simple right?

So what can you win? I put together a couple of packages with solid, basic products that I think would be great for a newbie to traditional shaving or for someone who truly enjoys the humble everyday shaving products. Since this is a BYOB PIF, winners are on their own for providing a brush.

Package #1 consists of a new, never-opened Wilkinson Sword Classic razor (the black Delrin model) with five WS blades, a new Palmolive Classic shave stick, and 20 Gillette Silver Blue razor blades. package_1.jpeg
Package #2 consists of a gently used Merkur 15c open-comb razor in the original box, a new Palmolive Classic shave stick, and 20 Gillette Silver Blue razor blades.package_2.jpeg
That's the PIF! Looking forward to finding out who the winners are. Remember, you must vote in the poll to be eligible to win; responses in the message thread will not count as a contest entry.

Top Bottom