What's new

The BYOB (bring your own brush) shave den clearout PIF

Which BYOB PIF package would you like to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never thought there would be a community where one would be happier giving than receiving gifts. I thought it was just me.. always so happy to try to give my friends/family something they’ll use and enjoy more than expecting something

Thanks, Doug. I’m in for #1. No blade beats SB, and Palmolive stick punches way above its weight. I’ve never tried a Wilk razor, but basics are always interesting (this from a Tech guy).

Generous PIF. I voted for #2. Cannot go wrong with a Merkur. Plus I'd love to try a shave stick. Never done that before, so I could've done either, but Merkurs are nice.
Thanks.

Great PIF! I'm in, already voted! Thanks for giving International Members a chance. Would like to try the famous GSB and the Merkur open comb for sure.

Fantastic PIF, though I am not in, but if I were, I would go for the open comb Merkur. Very generous of you.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Very nice! Fun way to host a PIF (with the poll) instead of just the usual 'im in'.

Cheers!
I have to admit, I originally came up with the idea on my first PIF because I was too lazy to scroll through the thread and count up the responses manually. This way, I can just copy the list of names into a spreadsheet.

Top Bottom