What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

OCMM/Gem ptfe SS se blade-8
IMGP8547.JPG

Tue 22nd Aug

Schick N3 & Schick Twin [ 4- japan ]
This combo will give the New AC powered SE razors, a run for their money in terms of smoothness and quality of finished Shave .

IMG_1521.jpg

Tue 22nd Aug

Schick N3 & Schick Twin [ 4- japan ]
This combo will give the New AC powered SE razors, a run for their money in terms of smoothness and quality of finished Shave .

View attachment 814794
Isn't that a great combination?
The twin blade makes the N-type one of the nicest shaving razors there is in my opinion. If you like that, you may also want to try to ebarbershop clone of the Shick O type. That is a great combination also. I've found that that Japanese blade is extremely long lasting too. I'm up to 67 shaves on both my N type and the O clone. They are still nice and smooth and oh so efficient. My beard isn't overly heavy, but at 73 it is rather coarse and I have sensitive skin. I've found that the combination of these two razors with the Twin blade has virtually solved the irritation problem.

Isn't that a great combination?
The twin blade makes the N-type one of the nicest shaving razors there is in my opinion. If you like that, you may also want to try to ebarbershop clone of the Shick O type. That is a great combination also. I've found that that Japanese blade is extremely long lasting too. I'm up to 67 shaves on both my N type and the O clone. They are still nice and smooth and oh so efficient. My beard isn't overly heavy, but at 73 it is rather coarse and I have sensitive skin. I've found that the combination of these two razors with the Twin blade has virtually solved the irritation problem.

Aren't you glad I put you onto them, Jim? The way you're going, you may break 100 shaves.

Brass General/Feather Pro blade (19)

Aren't you glad I put you onto them, Jim? The way you're going, you may break 100 shaves.

Brass General/Feather Pro blade (19)

Steve, what is really interesting is that when I started using the eBarbershop clone, I put my N-1 aside with the 65 shave blade in it away on June 1. I only decided to try it again about a week or two before I hit the same number of shaves with the clone. I'm now alternating shaves between the N and the clone. When I returned to the N four days ago, it almost seemed as though the blade had rejuvenated. It was extremely close and smooth. At this point, I really can't tell any difference between the two razors. They are equally smooth, close, and irritation free. I am really interested in exactly how long the Injector II blades will last in these two razors. Also, I wonder if laying aside the N with the twin blade had a beneficial effect, although I can't figure out why it should.

At this point, I'm seriously considering PIFing most if not all of my other razors and just keeping these two Injectors and maybe only one DE and another Injector ( my E-2? )

Top Bottom