What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

ATT Calypso SE1 / fresh Feather AC Pro Super
proxy.php

Fri 18th August

ATT SE1 / S/S chunky Handle with Schick Proline Type P [ 1 ]
Maiden Shave with this Razor. Though it felt heavy with this non stock handle, the weight really worked from the off. Shave was smooth yet efficient, a top notch finish attained without too much effort.

IMG_1516.jpg

eBarbershop clone of the Schick O type with a Japanese Schick Injector II twin blade, this is number 65 with this combo.
Now I have a Schick N type with the same blade from the same injector magazine and the same number of shaves. I'm going to alternate day shave and see how the two razors compare after the blades have had an extended use. I'm not complaining mind you. I think 65 is a good enough number but I am curious as to how the two razors compare when the blades are well used. Will keep you posted.

White Personna Executive - Dutch Schick Platinum (3)
IMG_8871.JPG

I rarely shave with the same razor on consecutive days but this Maltese Falcon Personna has totally got me!

#SOTN

Eveready 1924 (PAF)
Custom handle by Rod George
GEM SS
Tabac Stick
RazorRock Boar
Humphrey's Witch Hazel
Superior 70 Bay Rum

Still finding my bearings with this razor, but pretty certain it'll stay with me a while. It immediately became a much better shaver with the new handle.

proxy.php

1930 brush
acca kappa 1869 soap
le grelot single edge razor /le grelot medaille d'or blade/finish with gem blade .
alun stone
acca kappa cedro

19.08.2017.JPG

Schick N1 Type with a Japanese Schick Injector II twin blade, this is number 66 with this combination. It's been sitting idle while I tried my new eBarbershop clone of the Schick O type with the same blade. They both now have 65 shaves so I thought I woul alternate days and see how they compared at this level.
I thought the N1 had given up the ghost at 65, but today's shave was as good as ever. The two and one-half lay off seems to have rejuvenated the blade, a good Ccs shave.

Top Bottom