What's new

Saint Charles Shave Group Buy - Final w/ Ordering Instructions

Is the coconut shaving cream supposed to be a little dried out? are you supposed to add water like you do for the soaps? my container had a dent in the cover amd doesn't close correctly and it has seemed to become more soap like. no big deal if I can just add water though ....

The Bay Rum With A Twist ASM is the best feeling and smelling thing i have ever put on my face! Thanks again SCS

Check your PM.

My jar of shave cream was moist but as thick as any other cream I have gotten in the past from Sue.

Mine came in today, and the bay rum w/twist aftershave milk was labeled shave stick. Luckily I can tell the difference and didn't shave with aftershave milk!

Can I just say once again thanks so much sue, and thanks seth for keeping us updated

R-James,
That was only a joke to see if you were paying attention and reading your labels like you should :redface:.

What happened is; I had both labels stored in the same file. Wendy said she put on one by mistake and was confindent she correctel it. Now me, on the other hand, saw the 'Lime Slice" and proceeded to label bottles of ASM; not thinking the shave stick and EDT all have the 'lime slice'.

I don't know if there is one mislabeled or a bunch. I feel pretty darn stupid about this. I had considered posting that there may be an error but didn't, keeping my fingers crossed there wasn't.

Oh well.........smile, you have a unique bottle signifying 'Doofus' but then again -- all who ordered may have received this very special bottle.

In all seriousness, I feel badly and I am sorry about the error. That particular bottle holds 4.4 ounces or 130ml.
My apolgies, Sue

Oh well.........smile, you have a unique bottle signifying 'Doofus' but then again -- all who ordered may have received this very special bottle.

You should make up a special batch of EdC and call it Doofus.

D = Delightful
O = Oriental
O = Olifactory
F = Fragrance
(that is)
U = Undeniably
S = Sexy

:w00t::biggrin:

No need to apologise sue, you are a god amongst shaving product manufacturers. Its what is inside that counts, not the labeling. You could have sent it to me inside an old hat and it would still smell as damned good!!!!

I so want to get this but I will be leaving for a two week vacation soon and also SWMBO is a teacher so ADs are on hiatus until school starts up again. :biggrin:

Mine came in today and when I unpacked it and checked it out there was no leaks. Thanks to Tinzien and Sue & Wendy for making this possible.

Mine just arrived also. :w00t: In a strange twist of fate, I've been sick the past few days, and haven't been able to shave. However, the same day as the SCS package arrives, I get all better! Cutting off 4 days worth of growth was a sure joy with the Orange Sorbet shave stick. Add my name to the growing list of ardent worshipers of Sue and Wendy. Yay! :biggrin:

I had just shaved and was about to leave for work yesterday when my package arrived, no chance to try any of the goodies until tonight. After much deliberation on what should constitute my first SCS shave I settled on the Orange Sorbet stick followed by the Bay Rum with a Twist ASM. Extremely smooth shave, leaving a really nice, fresh scent too! Looking forward to trying the rest of the bundle. Many thanks to Sue, Wendy, and Seth.

My replacement Med Splash came in on Friday. A very, very small leak but nothing to complain about. Sue was very quick to send me a replacement

Great scent btw

Thanks!

I just received a replacement Med. Citrus Splash today as well, and am about to go try it out. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the level of professionalism, courtesy and care Sue and Wendy put into their products and customer service.

Top Bottom