What's new

Saint Charles Shave Group Buy - Final w/ Ordering Instructions

Got mine but wait...why is the box dented and discolored? why is there a wonderful smell to this box? oh please let one of the colognes be broken and not my Med. Citrus Splash. He opens box...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Med. Citrus Splash is only 25% filled. The rest is making the cardboard box smell real nice.

I have brought up the two bottles of med citrus with Sue via PM.

If it is any help information-wise, my bottle leaked in my advanced test shipment and Sue had devised another way to seal the bottles better based on my feedback.

I got those same stained wraps. The bottle isnt even broken, just not sealed properly. I am really bummed. I hope Sue steps up on this one for us.

I got my box yesterday afternoon and USPS did a fine job of crunching one edge of the box and breaking the Mediterranean Citrus Splash bottle. Pleasant smelling stained paper everywhere. :frown:

I can say the stuff smells wonderful and the USPS must have smelled nice for a little while.

Everything else was good, though.

I just got mine, and the same thing happened. Best smelling box I've ever received, but contained one empty Mediterranean Citrus splash. :frown: Can't wait to try it all though! I specifically didn't shave this morning just so I could sample what came in today. Thanks again everyone!

Got mine today, and everything is 100% fine - no leaks, no damage, no problems! I am SO glad I took advantage of this offer, too! Loads of great stuff in here.

Special thanks to Sue, Wendy, and Tinzien on putting this together!

-Pete

I also just got mine today. Thankfully there were no leaks. Everything smells great. Thank you Tinzien, Sue, and Wendy for giving a great deal on wonderful products.

I did actually order 2 boxes and the other which I just opened, not sooner because it was a gift, was A-OK. It had more bubble wrap than my first package but breakage wasnt the problem, just leakage. Will I still shop at St. Charles Shave? You betcha. As my signature attests, MIZZOU-RAH. I support companies from my adoptive state.

:frown:Tracking info only tells me that the package has LEFT Hazelwood, MO, but not where it is currently! My sweet, sweet package is lost all alone out there, stuck somewhere just outside of Hazelwood. Why, oh, why is it not traveling in my direction?

Is it normal for USPS tracking updates to be this...lame? I mean, if the package is traveling, shouldn't they be telling me what post office processing centers it's been going to for the past 5 days?

Yes it is pretty normal. The next update you are most likely to get is when it hits the local post office, which is right before it is delivered.(It may be the same one as mine since Oregon city is only a stones throw from Clackamas.)

Yes it is pretty normal. The next update you are most likely to get is when it hits the local post office, which is right before it is delivered.(It may be the same one as mine since Oregon city is only a stones throw from Clackamas.)

Thanks, that some very refreshing information. Looks like I just gotta keep practicing the patience. Letter carriers don't deliver at night now, do they? :wink:

Nope, unless the are taking it home...(Bad joke alert) Typically it is updated in the evening.(I like to check it in the mourning to see if it should be delivered that day.)

Gentlemen,

Lets get some reviews and feedback going! There is a lot to talk about in this package. :biggrin:

Top Bottom