What's new

INFO! RUDY VEY GROUP BUY! Sold Out!!!!!

I’m at work however, and wont be home till 1830.
E8173F56-5E3C-486B-BD34-1F6D55368EB2.png

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Ausgezeichnet!

The packing tube will make a good travel tube!
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the idea behind the tube, not as fancy as a colorful box with gold print, but it works superbly as travel and storage tube. For travel, I recommend to make a couple of holes in the top (and if you like the bottom, too); for storage leave as is. I had just to wait for the tubes to get here, the box is about 2.5x2x2, so quite big and can only shipped with UPS; and ground service is the only affordable option, but takes a long time from NV.

I cut'n'pasted the tracking number Rudy sent me into the USPS tracking tool and received the estimated delivery date:
"USPS expects to deliver your package by Thursday, August 10, 2023 arriving by 8:00pm." (also a cut'n'paste)

So much for the accuracy of USPS delivery estimates! The brush they said would be delivered by 8/10/23 was delivered at 12:21pm today 8/10/20, a full three years ahead of schedule.

It looks beautiful and feels great. I can't wait to try it out in my morning shave. Great job, Rudy!

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
So much for the accuracy of USPS delivery estimates! The brush they said would be delivered by 8/10/23 was delivered at 12:21pm today 8/10/20, a full three years ahead of schedule.

It looks beautiful and feels great. I can't wait to try it out in my morning shave. Great job, Rudy!
wow, that's a new for USPS.....

Top Bottom