What's new

INFO! RUDY VEY GROUP BUY! Sold Out!!!!!

Shaved with my new brush last night. He’s a small little fellow, isn’t he?
It’s my first badger. I’m assuming it will soften up more. It’s got a lot of backbone. Pretty stiff. It’s got a bit of scrubbiness to it. Scritch? Is that the term? It lost a couple of hairs, which is normal.
I like it.
It whipped up my RR SMDF soap no problem.

It’s my first badger. I’m assuming it will soften up more. It’s got a lot of backbone. Pretty stiff. It’s got a bit of scrubbiness to it. Scritch? Is that the term? It lost a couple of hairs, which is normal.
I like it.

Im trying mine out tomorrow. Working from home and have time to enjoy its maiden voyage. I got the D01 too. It is small and stiff. I think it’s going to be a great choice for hard milled soaps and keeping lather in the mug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it.
Im trying mine out tomorrow. Working from home and have time to enjoy its maiden voyage. I got the D01 too. It is small and stiff. I think it’s going to be a great choice for hard milled soaps and keeping lather in the mug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this is your first D01 2 band, perseverance is your friend; at least from my experience. I have one D01 2 band. I bought it about 5 years ago. It does loosen up and get better with use, but I'm talking about 50+ uses. When I first got it, I was on the fence about whether I liked it or not. I stuck with it, am glad I did. It is a great brush.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I like it.
You have the Two-band silvertip, not the D01 two-band!!

Spectacular looking brushes folks! Enjoy them. I've got two of Rudy's from 2011 and 2012 and they're both fantastic and have held up perfectly to regular use over the years. Congratulations to Rudy and all the recipients!!!

Richard

#12 reporting for duty, at least she will be tomorrow morning!
brush 12.jpg

I got my lucky number 13. Rudy asked about the stands I print. Here's my new brush and another Rudy brush in one of the stands. I'll need to adjust the file a bit to print one that will hold the new brush. They are very simple stands. second shot shows the stands inverted in my den to allow brushes to hang. Thank you Rudy for the always quality work. I'm looking forward to many great shaves with this brush.
IMG_2653.JPG

IMG_2462.JPG

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I got my lucky number 13. Rudy asked about the stands I print. Here's my new brush and another Rudy brush in one of the stands. I'll need to adjust the file a bit to print one that will hold the new brush. They are very simple stands. second shot shows the stands inverted in my den to allow brushes to hang. Thank you Rudy for the always quality work. I'm looking forward to many great shaves with this brush.
View attachment 1138343

View attachment 1138345
Love those stands!!

This is probably the "highest end" synthetic I've ever had and it didn't disappoint. Very soft on the face, good backbone. This was the first synthetic, however, that I've ever lost any bristles. 6 total came out, 3 upon opening, 3 with lathering.

I'm hoping mine finds its way to my house. The USPS seems to think my brush needs a trip around the Midwest.

I live in central Illinois. The brus left Rudy's neck of the woods traveling from New Jersey to St Louis. That's cool. Most shipments to my home stop in St Louis before traveling to Peoria, Il, then to my home Post office for delivery.

Nope, from St Louis to Champaign, Il. Ok, no problem, at least it's in Illinois now.

Next day, from Champaign to Peoria...yay, it should end up at my local post office for delivery tomorrow...

Nope. Next day from Peoria all the way North to Madison, Wisconsin. Then from Madison further north to a suburb of Miluawkee.

The brush just left Miluawkee this morning. We will see where it lands next!
Screenshot_20200813-193440_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom