What's new

Rockwell Razor Club

Which gives better shaves overall?

• Merkur Progress

• Rockwell 6s

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here is the answer:

Hi Randy,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention! I'll try and get a replacement gunmetal cap shipped out to you once we have them in stock in the next week or so. Would that work for you?

Best,

Grigori
The Rockwell Team
rockwellrazors.com

And they will send me directly the top cap without going to the post office.

But as you can see, it is a small problem and does not affect the shave or anything else!

Just my OCD...!

Here is the answer:

Hi Randy,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention! I'll try and get a replacement gunmetal cap shipped out to you once we have them in stock in the next week or so. Would that work for you?

Best,

Grigori
The Rockwell Team
rockwellrazors.com
Glad it worked out for you.

This is exactly what I and other folks have as experienc with the Rockwell customer service team. Great folks to give business to and a fantastic product !

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Here is the answer:

Hi Randy,

Best,

Grigori
The Rockwell Team
rockwellrazors.com

I received a very similar email! Lol
I do love my Rockwell 6c Gunmetal, but the finish on the cap is off a bit. I’m sure they’ll get a new one out to me shortly. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my 6c in the mail on Monday afternoon, so I of course put it in service Tuesday morning. Started with plate 3 and after one pass moved to plate 4. I've been shaving with the EJD89, so the #4 was a bit more aggressive than I'm used to. I think I will like this razor. No need to try the 5 or 6 until I at least semi-master 4.

Reply from Rockwell:

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten! Unfortunately we're experiencing a small delay at the Canada / United States border. I'll have this queued up to ship for you this upcoming week.

Thanks!

Grigori
Rockwell Team

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Reply from Rockwell:

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten! Unfortunately we're experiencing a small delay at the Canada / United States border. I'll have this queued up to ship for you this upcoming week.

Thanks!

Grigori
Rockwell Team
I.E. "We haven't shipped it yet."

Ok. Check it out and go figure:
They send an email with an order that says top cap gunmetal and mentions "complete the order". The top cap is for free but the order is completed only if I pay the shipping which is 10 euros for Greece.

I send them an email. The answer:

You'll just have to click "Complete the Order".

Sorry about that - we had our assistant send out this invoice for you.

All the best,

Grigori

After doing @GlazedBoker pass around I had to get a 6s. Love the shaves I get from it. New to me razor arrived yesterday, shaved with it today and happy to be a part of the Rockwell Razor Club.
IMG_20180518_170541992.jpg

I wrote an email to Rockwell, if there were any discount code currently (I regret missing that 20% some months ago) but no reply at all.

Top Bottom