What's new

Rockwell Razor Club

Which gives better shaves overall?

• Merkur Progress

• Rockwell 6s

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok so this is the e-mail I received from Rockwell guys!

Order Details:
proxy.php

Rockwell Cap - Gunmetal
Quantity: 1
Total: $15.00

Discount (code: custom discount): $-15.00
Subtotal: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $0.00

Happy Shaving!
Thank you from the whole Rockwell Razors team.

proxy.php
Connect with us on social media, we promise to not be boring!

She can dance a Cajun rhythm
Jump like a Willys in four wheel drive
She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
She can make happy any man alive
Sugar magnolia
Ringin' that blue bell
Caught up in sunlight
Come on out singing
I'll walk you in the sunshine
Come on honey, come along with me

Dead forever, forever dead.

Ok so this is the e-mail I received from Rockwell guys!

Order Details:
proxy.php

Rockwell Cap - Gunmetal
Quantity: 1
Total: $15.00

Discount (code: custom discount): $-15.00
Subtotal: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $0.00

Happy Shaving!
Thank you from the whole Rockwell Razors team.

proxy.php
Connect with us on social media, we promise to not be boring!

So are you finally all straightened out with them ? :thumbup1:

Should have this Tomorrow.
I won there Facebook 6c give away.
proxy.php

2,000 people entered and they picked me and two other Entrees to win this Awesome Shaving set.
proxy.php

I already own the 6s. ( love it ) so the razor,brush and blades will go to a good Friend I recently converted to wet shaving.
Always wanted to try there Barbershop shave soap so it will stay with me. For Now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy.php

2,000 people entered and they picked me and two other Entrees to win this Awesome Shaving set.
proxy.php

I already own the 6s. ( love it ) so the razor,brush and blades will go to a good Friend I recently converted to wet shaving.
Always wanted to try there Barbershop shave soap so it will stay with me. For Now.

How COOL is that !! Congratulations

Love my 6s
Hated the 6c’s

Hope the model t is as good or better than 6 s

Curious why you didn’t like the 6C. I am interested in the razor and thought the 6C might be a good choice. I know the difference between 6s and 6c is stainless vs. chrome,but were there other issues you experienced?

proxy.php

proxy.php

Nice score!

Curious why you didn’t like the 6C. I am interested in the razor and thought the 6C might be a good choice. I know the difference between 6s and 6c is stainless vs. chrome,but were there other issues you experienced?

It’s lighter in weight,
I had corrosion issues with all 3 6 c’s I have

It’s lighter in weight,

So you like the Rockwell razor.
So instead of buying 3 6c’s why not get the 6s that would make sense and save you a Boatload of $$$$. Just saying.
As for me I have the 6s love it.
It is actually my best Razor and my R41 comes in second. I just purchased The Karve Razor a Week-ago and as of Right now I’m not too impressed with it. We will see how it goes. But the 6s is hands down the best Razor I have purchased so far and I Have OVER 30 DE RAZORS.

So instead of buying 3 6c’s why not get the 6s that would make sense and save you a Boatload of $$$$. Just saying.
It is actually my best Razor and my R41 comes in second. I just purchased The Karve Razor a Week-ago and as of Right now I’m not too impressed with it. We will see how it goes. But the 6s is hands down the best Razor I have purchased so far and I Have OVER 30 DE RAZORS.

I have a 6s and love it
I have 3 6cs because I invested in the indie go and Kickstarter programs

It’s lighter in weight,

Thanks for responding. I hadn't heard of a corrosion issue, but that's what's so great having a forum like this. I get to hear others' experiences. I will take this under consideration.

Curious about your comparison b/t the 6s & Karve. Do you mean the Rockwell is smoother? Or more efficient (which is somewhat dependent on the plate used for both razors)?

Top Bottom