What's new

Replating Services in Australia

I am thinking about having a 20s Old Type replated in nickel, but would prefer not to send my razor to the U.S. since postage costs and the exchange rate means this service is rather expensive.

Is anyone up-to-date on the Australian platers mentioned in previous posts?

proxy.php

Any electroplater should be able to do it, I have used Gold Coast electroplating before(not for razors,other projects) and all their work was neat as a pin.

You could try Dave from Restored Razors. He used to be the go to guy here for relating when he was still in the UK, now he moved to Auckland, NZ. I think he has set up everything by now and I know from experience that he does some stellar work and is a super friendly gentlemen to deal with!

http://www.restoredrazors.com/

I am thinking about having a 20s Old Type replated in nickel, but would prefer not to send my razor to the U.S. since postage costs and the exchange rate means this service is rather expensive.

Is anyone up-to-date on the Australian platers mentioned in previous posts?

proxy.php

As promised..
$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg

So I've just dropped off a bunch of stuff for replating, 3 blade cases, the case for the aristocrat, tech head, and the aristocrat itself. Will post pics again in two weeks when it's complete. Very reasonable price, and a discount for cash! I will let you all know how it turns out.

Top Bottom