What's new

RazoRock Game Changer .68P or Mamba .70

Will the GC give me more "oompf" than my stainless Weber or EJ 89? I use a variety of blades (7 o'C Black, Polsilver, GSB, Voskhod, Perma-Sharp, Astra SP, Feather, Gillette 7 o'C Yellow) and still need more cutting power on my chin and neck. My Gillette Red Tip seems a little better but I don't use it much because I want to be able to use it forever. I guess I'm afraid of the day it breaks.
Worth getting a GC or is it on par with the EJ and Weber?
Ive never used the Weber but I can answer in relationship to the other razors mentioned
the quick answer is YES
I use the GC .84 closed comb with a feather blade and it is both very efficient and incredibly smooth which is something I love. You can use choose from a multitude of handles or use your own. The handles included are 316 stainless just like the razor head. 316 is known as marine or medical grade stainless. The GC is really a system that uses the same cap but with different Baseplates. Though unlike the Rockwell, you will have to purchase the base plates separately. What the GC offers over the Rockwell is the choice of closed or open combs. Sooner or later everyone wants to try a open comb. With the GC all you have to do is buy the baseplate and the cost is very inexpensive. You can purchase a complete 316 stainless steel GC for 55 dollars and it will ship to you in a genuine leather carrying pouch. Seriously, for only 55 dollars. The razor can be as mild or aggressive as you want... but in all cases it remains incredibly smooth. You can’t go wrong with a Game Changer by RazoRock.

Will the GC give me more "oompf" than my stainless Weber or EJ 89? I use a variety of blades (7 o'C Black, Polsilver, GSB, Voskhod, Perma-Sharp, Astra SP, Feather, Gillette 7 o'C Yellow) and still need more cutting power on my chin and neck. My Gillette Red Tip seems a little better but I don't use it much because I want to be able to use it forever. I guess I'm afraid of the day it breaks.
Worth getting a GC or is it on par with the EJ and Weber?
The GC84 will definitely give you more oompf than EJ89. Not so much the GC68 for me... 68 is about the same as EJ89 in my experience.

Top Bottom