What's new

RazoRock Game Changer .68P or Mamba .70

Had my first shave this morning with my GC .68P. Great shave, a couple of weepers, but to be expected on the first shave with a new razor. Other than that it just glided over my face. Also bought the GC .84P, but going to give the .68 a run for a full week then switch to the .84 for a week to see which I like best.
Keep us posted @OhioBob . Ive been using my .68P every day since I bought & have no regrets. It has now become my every day shaver. But since it's only $29.99 in about a month I'm going to order the .84P base plate in case I need/want it down the road.

Keep us posted @OhioBob . Ive been using my .68P every day since I bought & have no regrets. It has now become my every day shaver. But since it's only $29.99 in about a month I'm going to order the .84P base plate in case I need/want it down the road.
Will do! I probably should do more than a week's trial, but when I had my Timeless SS ,95SB I realized after a week it was too aggressive for my skin. Time will tell!

I acquired one of the .68's with the Barber pole handle on this last batch, and I love it. The slightly thinner diameter plus the large end result in great balance. It looks great as well.

Well have had 2nd and 3rd shave with the .68P. Shaves better than the first, no weepers, very smooth but find I still am doing buffing on jaw line & chin. It does glide over your face, but am anxious to try the .84P to see if it’s more efficient requiring less buffing. Will keep shaving with the .68P until next Tuesday then switch.

Well have had 2nd and 3rd shave with the .68P. Shaves better than the first, no weepers, very smooth but find I still am doing buffing on jaw line & chin. It does glide over your face, but am anxious to try the .84P to see if it’s more efficient requiring less buffing. Will keep shaving with the .68P until next Tuesday then switch.
I’m looking forward to your post next week after you’ve tried the .84. I predict you’ll have a new favorite razor.

I’m looking forward to your post next week after you’ve tried the .84. I predict you’ll have a new favorite razor.
First shave with the .84P this morning and very impressed. No buffing needed to achieve a BBS shave. It just glides across my face. Loaded it with a Polsilver blade & used Speick shaving stick. Two weepers but think those were my fault as I got very confident with the razor quickly. Going to test for a full week, but right now it could become my overall favorite razor.

First shave with the .84P this morning and very impressed. No buffing needed to achieve a BBS shave. It just glides across my face. Loaded it with a Polsilver blade & used Speick shaving stick. Two weepers but think those were my fault as I got very confident with the razor quickly. Going to test for a full week, but right now it could become my overall favorite razor.
Keep us posted @OhioBob. I love the G68.P for every day use & it has replace my Rockwell 6C w plates 3/4. But I plan to order the .84P base plate as soon as it''s back in stock in case I want it down the road. Italian Barbert told me they will be back in stock in about 2 weeks.

Second shave with the .84P ever bit as good as the first. Just as smooth as the ,68P with more efficiency. Did get two weepers, but blame that on our cat rubbing my leg when I wasn’t expecting that. Very impressed overall with the .84P! I couldn’t shave daily with my Timeless SS .95SB my face would get irritated but received a great shave. The .84P seems to be milder as no irritation yet. I did need to buff my chin and jaw line this morning but think I just forgot what I had done the day before not to require that.