What's new

RazoRock Game Changer .68P or Mamba .70

Thanks.
Like I said I couldn't resist with the barber pole handle. And I'm still waiting for my notification email to tell me it's back in stock. Glad I've been checking multiple times per day.
Congrats. I will say that you should give it a good week of use before making up your mind. The first one I had I used for two days and didn't think it was any better than the SLOC. This one I got on Monday gets better with each shave as I get the angle down.

Congrats. I will say that you should give it a good week of use before making up your mind. The first one I had I used for two days and didn't think it was any better than the SLOC. This one I got on Monday gets better with each shave as I get the angle down.
Thanks.

I just saw the .68 was available and ordered it with the Barber Pole handle also. I was to be notified via email that it was available, but haven’t seen one yet but by chance I went to IB’s site and there it was. Am on a cruise so by the time I get home I should have both the .68 and .84 razors to compare. Ordered the .84 With the HD handle right before we left on vacation and then decided once .68 was available I would just order it too and sell whichever one doesn’t work for me.

I just saw the .68 was available and ordered it with the Barber Pole handle also. I was to be notified via email that it was available, but haven’t seen one yet but by chance I went to IB’s site and there it was.
Me neither & I placed my order this afternoon around 3PM! But since I had bookmarked this razor it was easy to check their site multiple times per day & bingo, there it was!

I just ordered one, thanks to this thread. Like some of you, I had signed up for an email notice when these are available, and I haven't gotten squat. I've been checking the web site umpteen times per day since IB announced some .68s would be available soon. I just happened to see this thread and went to IB and placed my order. I've got the .84 SB and OC in the last few weeks, and they've made it hard for me to use any other razors. Problem is, the shaves are so close, I don't have much to shave every day. I'm hoping I can have an enjoyable three pass shave with one of the .84s, and alternate with the .68 to back off a little before going back to the more efficient models. That's the plan anyway. I'm trying to figure out how I can have an enjoyable shave every day without feeling like a skinned hog. The Game Changer razors have really lived up to their names for me.

I just ordered one, thanks to this thread. Like some of you, I had signed up for an email notice when these are available, and I haven't gotten squat. I've been checking the web site umpteen times per day since IB announced some .68s would be available soon. I just happened to see this thread and went to IB and placed my order. I've got the .84 SB and OC in the last few weeks, and they've made it hard for me to use any other razors. Problem is, the shaves are so close, I don't have much to shave every day. I'm hoping I can have an enjoyable three pass shave with one of the .84s, and alternate with the .68 to back off a little before going back to the more efficient models. That's the plan anyway. I'm trying to figure out how I can have an enjoyable shave every day without feeling like a skinned hog. The Game Changer razors have really lived up to their names for me.

+1. Since I got the GCs, I rarely use anything else. Jaws has become my goto razor.

I just saw the .68 was available and ordered it with the Barber Pole handle also. I was to be notified via email that it was available, but haven’t seen one yet but by chance I went to IB’s site and there it was. Am on a cruise so by the time I get home I should have both the .68 and .84 razors to compare. Ordered the .84 With the HD handle right before we left on vacation and then decided once .68 was available I would just order it too and sell whichever one doesn’t work for me.
Congrats and Good move. It’s one of my favorites. Enjoy your cruise :) [That was my plan too, to sell one off, but you will see how hard of a decision that will be, because they are excellent in their own way]. I sold off my GC .84OC because I liked my .84SB better. Enjoy your new RR razors!!

Me neither & I placed my order this afternoon around 3PM! But since I had bookmarked this razor it was easy to check their site multiple times per day & bingo, there it was!
CONGRATULATIONS

My Game Changer .68P arrived 2 hours ago & just used it for the first time. Compared to my every day razor the Rockwell 6C on plates 3 or 4 it felt smoother & was more efficient. Love the way it glided over my face with no blade feel. This was exactly what I was looking for. .

Also for the record I'm still waiting for Italian Barber to send my notification email & I purchased this razor on 9/27.

My Game Changer .68P arrived 2 hours ago & just used it for the first time. Compared to my every day razor the Rockwell 6C on plates 3 or 4 it felt smoother & was more efficient. Love the way it glided over my face with no blade feel. This was exactly what I was looking for. .

Awesome! Not imagine that same smooth feeling with even more efficiency. That’s the GC84. :thumbup:

Also for the record I'm still waiting for Italian Barber to send my notification email & I purchased this razor on 9/27.
Just out of curiosity, when you did the email when available did you do a separate one for all the handles? That's what I did and have been getting the emails when a specific handle is in stock.

Awesome! Not imagine that same smooth feeling with even more efficiency. That’s the GC84. :thumbup:

I hear you but as of today I don't need or want anything more efficient. I shave every day with my Rockwell 6C with plates 3 & sometime 4 & anything more than 4 I find to aggressive for every day use. But If I change my mind I can always buy an .84 head which are easier to find than the .68 heads.

@sg01fc I just set up the notification email for the handle I wanted, the barber pole handle.

Thanks and for the record I'm still waiting for an email from the Italian Barber telling me the Game Changer .68 with the Barber Pole handle is in stock.

I hate to break it to you, but the .68 with the BP handle was in stock earlier this week. I have been checking twice a day and ordered one that is now in transit and crossed the border into the US yesterday. As of right now, the .68 with the HD handle is in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, glad the .68 works well for you! This is the amazing thing about razors, they work completely differently for everyone! For me the GC was just as smooth as the Rockwell, but not near as efficient.
Enjoy the razor!

Awesome, glad the .68 works well for you! This is the amazing thing about razors, they work completely differently for everyone! For me the GC was just as smooth as the Rockwell, but not near as efficient.
Enjoy the razor!

For me it felt more efficient than plates 3 or 4 & a little bit smoother. But this was my first shave only. My first couple of shaves with the aluminum Lupo were great & now I can't get a smooth shave out of that razor.

I ordered my .68P GC last Friday and got the email they were available yesterday eve. Just a tad slow as see many of the handles sold out in both the .68 and .84.

Its been well documented over a year ago that the email notifications on the IB site don't work and Joe himself has said on occasion that the best way to find out if something is available you should follow them on Instagram or Twitter as that is where they announce releases most frequently...

Had my first shave this morning with my GC .68P. Great shave, a couple of weepers, but to be expected on the first shave with a new razor. Other than that it just glided over my face. Also bought the GC .84P, but going to give the .68 a run for a full week then switch to the .84 for a week to see which I like best.

Top Bottom