What's new

RazoRock for the Win!

I fear that I am becoming something of a RazoRock fanboy. Among my DE razors, the ones I use most often are my three RazoRock razors: Game Changer 1.05, Lupo .95OC and SuperSlant L3. Yes, I have several others I use from Blackland (Dart), Muhle (Rocca), Karve (Christopher Bradley) and others tucked away in a vanity drawer, but the RazoRocks see me through most of my daily shaves.

To top it off, I also find myself going for full RazoRock shaves on some days (like today). In addition to the GC 1.05, today I pulled out my Dead Sea soap and my Hive synthetic brush. While the soap and brush are perhaps not my absolute favorites, they (like the RR razors) punch well above their weight class.

I fear that I am becoming something of a RazoRock fanboy. Among my DE razors, the ones I use most often are my three RazoRock razors: Game Changer 1.05, Lupo .95OC and SuperSlant L3. Yes, I have several others I use from Blackland (Dart), Muhle (Rocca), Karve (Christopher Bradley) and others tucked away in a vanity drawer, but the RazoRocks see me through most of my daily shaves.

To top it off, I also find myself going for full RazoRock shaves on some days (like today). In addition to the GC 1.05, today I pulled out my Dead Sea soap and my Hive synthetic brush. While the soap and brush are perhaps not my absolute favorites, they (like the RR razors) punch well above their weight class.

Totally agreed, when you look at materials, manufacturing quality and shave performance to price ratio, Razorock razors score really high.

I do enjoy the unique scent of The Dead Sea, it's an interesting blend of rosemary with other accents, I usually chase it with its matching AS which gives a light cooling effect.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I enjoy a lot of my Razorock razors and soaps and splashes. It is hard to beat my RR Lupo.72 razor and use it regular in my large razor rotation. While traveling this Christmas I packed my RR Mission razor and it just gave me close comfortable shaves for a mid range razor(very affordable). Italian barber knows what folks want and need + try their best to keep a customer happy. Good online retailer to deal with also.

I recommend highly their single edge AC razor Hawk V3 in stainless steel both with standard and A base plate. They are truly excellent, incredibly comfortable and yet efficient. There isn't that much difference between the standard and A base plate as both seem to be equally comfortable. Craftsmanship is top notch. I use them with barber pole and Ti Halo 100 mm handles. Both also highly recommended.

I also own the Game Changer 0.68-P and just ordered the BBS while they had the 35% off sale earlier this week. I find the Game Changer to reflect their high-quality standard and exceptional value for money. A fantastic company no doubt.

Top Bottom