What's new

Proraso: 10 good reasons to love it!

Worked all day yesterday in the yard tearing out sod, after covered in dirt decided to shave off the goat and moustache as well as my regular shave. Used the prorasso and it gave me the invigorating feeling that really helped at the end of a tiring day.

I used the cream and pre/post for first time yesterday and it was great !!!

Ordered the splash and balm as well since the experience was good.

Fresh and light, allowing multiple passes with the brush and does not irritate the skin.
The most important shaving soap in Italy,since 1950.
Dries quickly on the brush and leaves skin a bit dry.

ahh good ol Proraso.. Absolutely love and has a permanent position in my rotation...

The Proraso Superlather is by far the most superior superlather one can possibly achieve!

Proraso is definitely hard to beat! Used it this morning and that, gentlemen, is a fabulous way to wake up!!

I agree its defo in my rotation, and i always smile when i use it!

I also have Taylors with a sandalwood oil in it and i find it really ruins my brush:mad3:

I am so jealous at that Italian price..we pay too much here in the uk, but found the 500g looks good value.

ever since I tried proraso, i can totally see it being a possibility to just abandon everything else and only use proraso... I do love tallow, but man proraso cooling effect just seems to stave off razor burn for me or something (maybe my technique improved as well though). So far my best shaves come from proraso products or a nice tallow like Palmolive SS.

Love the stuff, as well...it was also my first " real " traditional shaving product. Easy to master for both newbies, and wet shaving veterans alike. I'ts sort of like the " Rosetta Stone" of traditional DE wetshaving for me.....opened up all the possibilities of luxury and adventure.

( Italian accent) I lika the proraso...it maka my face feela so nice.

Apologizes to Italians, and Italian-Americans

I really want to try this stuff now. Hard to find locally. Someone said that Bigalow was the same thing but I want the real Proraso.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
This morning I had another great shave with Proraso.
I used the green pre-post cream as a pre-shave treatment, lathered up some Proraso shaving cream and finally used the Alum Block with Proraso aftershave balm.
I simply had an amazing experience and a wonderful shave!:thumbup:

I really want to try this stuff now. Hard to find locally. Someone said that Bigalow was the same thing but I want the real Proraso.

You could always take a quick run into Canada and hit up a shopper's drug mart. They have tubes of green and tubs of both green and white and green and white pre/post.

8. Price.
Proraso is the biggest bang for the buck.
At € 1.70 per tube, I think no further commentary is necassary.
Amazing how it very cheap in Italy, and the exact opposite in other countries! In Belgium, first it is very rare and second nearly 7.00€!:w00t: 4 times the price!

Honestly after spending money on experimenting I've found Proraso to be a really good product for a low price. I don't want to spend too much more money just on trying things out so I'll stick with what I know is good.

Proraso just seems like a well respected brand and I can see why.

Top Bottom