What's new

Possible Brush Group buy interest thread

I read this one as a RV Group Buy, not a branded B&B LE offering. But maybe I'm wrong.

That brush is gorgeous. The Kent knots in those brushes were incredible.
This is another LE. It came out the year I became interested in wetshaving and joined B&B. I missed out, and it was my first real shaving regret. I've had a few.

2008-BandB-LE.jpg

I'd be interested if there was a synthetic knot option in the 24mm range. As far as the handle goes, I prefer the brighter colors.

I don’t think there has ever been a B&B
“themed” shave utensil. Brush, razor, mug…nothing I can recall. So. Why not?
2024…could figure in the elections (as mentioned earlier). Could bring in the fact 2024 is the Chinese Year of the Dragon. Could do reptile-ish handles😳. Possibilities are endless….View attachment 1810941
Interested, and +1 for the magma dragon handle suggestion. Not biased here at all (*cough* though I was born in a dragon year *cough*)

Also very much in favor of large sized boar knot.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
This interests me.
I am personally thinking of something along the lines of a Chubby or Trafalgar type handle. Boar or synthetic work for me
Color? Hmmm?
I saw this picture this morning in the soap thread. I think it’s different and therefore catches my attention. But a pretty brush is a pretty brush.

IMG_4119.jpeg

How much? What color? How many? What size? What hair? What handle? What material? What loft? What shape? When ready? Who's making?

People want to know!

Kidding of course, as I know this is just a gauging interest thread. I'm looking forward to watching this one play out from the sidelines.

I don’t think there has ever been a B&B
“themed” shave utensil. Brush, razor, mug…nothing I can recall. So. Why not?
2024…could figure in the elections (as mentioned earlier). Could bring in the fact 2024 is the Chinese Year of the Dragon. Could do reptile-ish handles😳. Possibilities are endless….View attachment 1810941
I really like the idea of leveraging The Year of the Dragon. I suspect I won't want a reminder of this year's election. That resin would really be unique.

Top Bottom