What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Peterson University Flake in a Peterson Classic Deluxe 14s

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Last month I was gifted a sample of Balkan Sobranie Mixture No. 759 & I decided it was the perfect way to ring in the new year. I have a soft spot for the Original Smoking Mixture, but this stuff is really something else... Deep, smooth, & complex. Hard to describe, but easily tops my pipe smoking experiences so far.

proxy.php

Paired nicely with the '06 ODB I was drinking...

proxy.php

Smoked down to a fine gray ash...

proxy.php

Last month I was gifted a sample of Balkan Sobranie Mixture No. 759 & I decided it was the perfect way to ring in the new year. I have a soft spot for the Original Smoking Mixture, but this stuff is really something else... Deep, smooth, & complex. Hard to describe, but easily tops my pipe smoking experiences so far.

proxy.php

Paired nicely with the '06 ODB I was drinking...

proxy.php

proxy.php

Soooooooooooooooo pretty. :a28:

Last month I was gifted a sample of Balkan Sobranie Mixture No. 759 & I decided it was the perfect way to ring in the new year. I have a soft spot for the Original Smoking Mixture, but this stuff is really

proxy.php

Beautiful pipe,what is it?

Last edited:

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I took advantage of the almost balmy 23 degree day here to rake up some leaves that had fallen since I raked in Nov. and smoked some HOTW while I did it.

McClelland Christmas Cheer 2002 in a plateau-top straight-grain freehand from Bill and Terri Weist of Cat's Paw Pipes in Regina, SK, Canada.

proxy.php

After this photo was taken (before it was mailed to me), I had Bill Weist put a very slight bend in the stem.

Some outstanding pipe shots here Gents! That freehand and the Bari Wiking are both just beautiful. I really have to work on my photography (and pipe collection).

Sam Gawith Full Virginia Flake in a Peterson 303

'07(?) C&D Pirate Kake in a Tsuge brandy tonight... I'm finding my tastes are coming back to latakia blends & this one is hitting the spot.

proxy.php
[/QUOTE]

Grats on the new Savinelli. Any gratuitous pics yet?

University Flake in a Peterson Killarney #69
Thanks! No, not yet, sadly. I can't seem to get my camera and my USB cable in the same spot at the same time and I don't have a smartphone at the moment.

Top Bottom