What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Picchio Nero with BBF#2
proxy.php
Nice pouch! ;)

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I really like the shape of that pipe and would order one except I don’t seem to get around to all the ones I already have.
It's a second from Eddie at Pipe Nook...its not my most expensive pipe by a decent margin, but it is my favorite. I love the hand feel, bowl size, draw...and it smokes wonderfully to boot. It won't win any beauty contests but it sure can deliver a nice smoke.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
It's a second from Eddie at Pipe Nook...its not my most expensive pipe by a decent margin, but it is my favorite. I love the hand feel, bowl size, draw...and it smokes wonderfully to boot. It won't win any beauty contests but it sure can deliver a nice smoke.
I have two of the Savi System 111 pipes, a large billiard and a bent billiard. They are excellent and take on a good color. I rub mine on my face when they are warmed up and the oil colors them evenly. It is going to take some time to break them in well but will be worth it. Just time away from my well aged pipes.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I don't often smoke aromatic tobaccos but this morning I had a bowl of C&D Nutty Irishman in my Apple Diplomat Cob. It was a good smoke, the only problem was that it was gone in 15 minutes...it was strange. Maybe I dried it too much? Either way, I went back in the house and packed a bowl of Escudo. A good hour in my Savinelli second 673. This evening after a mowing the lawn I packed a bowl of ABF in my Sav 673 Sienna. A nice relaxing finish to the day. This evening I'm treating my girls to a Drive in movie. Hope you are all having a pleasant evening.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I don't often smoke aromatic tobaccos but this morning I had a bowl of C&D Nutty Irishman in my Apple Diplomat Cob. It was a good smoke, the only problem was that it was gone in 15 minutes...it was strange. Maybe I dried it too much?

That's happening to me a lot lately!

As I work through these samples, some bowls seem to be flying by, and others don't. Also, it seems that with the tobaccos that smoke quick, if I pack half the amount in a smaller pipe, it takes the same length of time as the doubled amount did in the larger pipe .... Confusing!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am weird. I will take 15 pics to try to get the best (at the time) smoke pattern on my POTD pics. I tend to concentrate on smoke presentation over pipe. I think it adds action to the picture

I enjoyed three pipes this evening: Watch City Off The Rails, a VaOr PSD LE from last year in a Radice Rind Billiard. Then some Ernie Morning Pipe, a WC LE Burly blend in the 2018 B&B Larrysson LE. Finally some WC Aromatic #7 in a Charles Towne Cobbler. A Watch City evening I guess.

Top Bottom