What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I just feel in love with your Sav, @steveclarkus! Something about that shape is speaking to me, even rusticated.
It’s their Canadian model. Looks like 402. Says Long John but they don’t use that name any longer but there is still that model number in use. It’s an estate pipe in great condition I picked up a few years ago. I’m smoking Victoria in it now and it is showing it perfectly. It must like VaPers. Thanks by the way.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
It's almost like a Canadian Bing!
I Really haven’t used it all that much. I cleaned it a couple of weeks ago with the Artful Codgers concoction of Listerine and Clove oil and it sweetened it up really nice and it smokes very well now. It is a comfortable pipe but not a clincher.

End of the evening...

20200716_193805.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Mammoth Cave in the clay pipe I made a while back.

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that Mammoth Cave the chewing tobacco Mike? I remember my Great Grandfather taking a pull off of those plugs and then another pull of Days Work plug and chewing them together.

15952068587555721854786959452477.jpg
Enjoying some Stuliff Aromatic English in a recently acquired Medico Jet Stream. I may have made a mistake though, a heavier blend when it's 9:00pm and 88 degrees outside (Fahrenheit, or 31.3 centigrams for metric speakers). But it still tastes good, still hits the spot.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Yes, I used to chew it a lot, but recently switched to buying whole leaf dark fired from Wholeleaf.com or Leafonly.com. Then doctor it up myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well now I'll have to try that out...I imagine it's pretty strong. I never thought to smoke it. I'll have try some days work too!

Any problems with it ghosting? Is that why you're using a clay?

Top Bottom