What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I mix of Cult BRM and Burly Kake in a Boswell freehand.
proxy.php

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
image.jpg

Carolina Red Flake in a Brebbia Calabash. The flavor is beginning to resemble a McClelland Red, without the McClelland signature tang. If you have tins cellared I have to believe it will be an amazing smoke the longer you age it. I was worried the seeming dryness would inhibit aging, but I think it will be fine.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
View attachment 1008989

Carolina Red Flake in a Brebbia Calabash. The flavor is beginning to resemble a McClelland Red, without the McClelland signature tang. If you have tins cellared I have to believe it will be an amazing smoke the longer you age it. I was worried the seeming dryness would inhibit aging, but I think it will be fine.
Nice looking pipe.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
MacBaren HH Balkan Blend. This may be the replacement for the no longer obtainable Vintage Syrian.

Is it a reasonable facsimile? I don’t have a refined palate for Lat so those blends all taste very similar to me.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Is it a reasonable facsimile? I don’t have a refined palate for Lat so those blends all taste very similar to me.
Close enough. I don’t keep much shag cut around, because it takes up a lot of storage space. As my VS wears down, it will be replaced with BB

Enjoying a newly cleaned pipe full of Comoy’s Cask No 4 for the first time accompanied by a glass of vintage cherry Kool Aid. (Been in the fridge for 3 days) I expected it to be very similar to PS LNF but I find it to be very similar to PS LNF. That’s good, I don’t like surprises on a Monday.
6D200694-6958-44ED-A7D4-3C444BD0F268.jpeg

Top Bottom