What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

15664006152814950998887802169104.jpg

In the Birthday pipe...

My new Massive Van Cleef, about a pound of Clan, gravity filled (seriously this is a huge pipe). I'm not normally a fan of Clan but I've had some kicking around in a jar for a few months and didn't want to commit too much of my good stuff before I found out how this smoked. Either it's the enormous airy bowl or it's the fact I've sort of cellared the Clan but it tastes much less cloying and I'm really enjoying it. This pipe smokes so great, clenches wonderfully, it's just amazing, so happy with it.

full

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I came by this pipe in a pub . . . sold to me by an Irish bloke . . . .

Well maybe not. . .

This pipe is not a system pipe. It was an estate pipe one of our members parted with that he never smoked. Now it is mine and it is a great smoker and a shape that feels very comfortable.

I've yet to try a system pipe. Frankly I'm not sure if I'm ready yet.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I came by this pipe in a pub . . . sold to me by an Irish bloke . . . .

Well maybe not. . .

This pipe is not a system pipe. It was an estate pipe one of our members parted with that he never smoked. Now it is mine and it is a great smoker and a shape that feels very comfortable.

I've yet to try a system pipe. Frankly I'm not sure if I'm ready yet.
I have one system pipe. Were I to get another Peterson it would not be one. Even though the stem on mine is made to be removed while hot, I still hate doing it. It won’t pass a pipe cleaner all the way.

All ready for the first of our biannual beatings by Manchester United, Beck's Old Limey Bastard in the meer and a very strong beer.

full

Top Bottom