What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

IMG_20190824_1037108.jpg

Also doing the morning pipe with coffee.. PS Navy Flake in the Dagner SPD 2016

Dried out some Marlin Flake for tonight. Still a little damp and needing re-lights but very tasty. Been a while since I had some.

21A8575A-4E5A-4C35-8ECB-18CD8ED3BBF5.jpeg

Dried out some Marlin Flake for tonight. Still a little damp and needing re-lights but very tasty. Been a while since I had some.
I forgot all about that blend. lol Just checked, and I have a pound stashed away with 2 1/2 years on it so far. I need to start dipping into the stashes I have at some point.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I forgot all about that blend. lol Just checked, and I have a pound stashed away with 2 1/2 years on it so far. I need to start dipping into the stashes I have at some point.

Marlin Flake and HOTW are two cellar worthy blends imo.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Yep... hence the pound of Marlin Flake and 1 pound 12 oz of HoTW in my cellar just waiting for me.

I might have you beat on the HOTW. Not like it’s a competition or anything :lol: but he who dies with with most tobacco wins!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Well, his son wins, anyway.

Let’s face it, I dont think I will ever totally stop buying tobacco. I also don’t think there will ever come the day when I will sadly crack the last jar or tin in my cellar.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am mulling over what to use to christen my Pegasus Pipes horn. I am thing a VA. My 2018 LE is dedicated to MacB PV, so I am thinking SG FVF. I don’t have a dedicated pipe for that. Now that I have typed this out, I think I have settled it. Be back in 4 hours (working tonight).

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
GL Pease Gaslight in a shorta morta.

Gas Light-1566692195047.jpg

Looking forward to the 2019 LE.

It is short certainly . . . but it really is not small.

Top Bottom