What's new

PIF - My SUPER Giveaway to say THANKS again ( over $150 retail value )

Here is a picture of my final PIF giveaway ( 30-items ) ... drawing a winner in less than 1-hour !!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

$IMG_0353 (2).jpg

$PayItForwardColorFeaturdImage.jpg

Thanks to all of you who entered, I want to share the meaning of " PIF "
respond to a person's kindness to oneself by being kind to someone else

I feel blessed to have been able to offer this PIF, I want to share that I have met some wonderful members on here in the short time I have been a member on B&B. I am an "average Joe" and work at a factory job .. no I am not a wealth shaving connoisseur but just a guy who has come to really love wet shaving and wanted to do something nice for someone.

Congrats again to ThomTT post #139 on winning, I will be sending you a private message soon to obtain your shipping address

Thanks everyone and ShaveOn !

WINNER has been notified via private message .. package will be shipped ASAP after I hear back from ThomTT with shipping address

Happy Easter everyone and blessing to you and your families, we all have so much to be thankful for and the most important things are not material goods but our families, friends & faith ... don't get me wrong a good razor, sharp blade and smooth irritation free shave is nice to !

:thumbup1: Thanks for taking part .. i'll be doing other PIF's in the future ( can't promise they'll be this big LOL )

Top Bottom