What's new

PIF - My SUPER Giveaway to say THANKS again ( over $150 retail value )

DESHAVE4LIFE SUPER PIF GIVEAWAY

Ok B&B members, as a way of thanking all of the great members here on this forum I have put together this really nice giveaway package from my own personal collection .. all items are BRAND NEW and the total retail value is over $150.00 so YES I am pretty excited to be able to do this. Here is what is included in my package ( ... drum roll .. ) :thumbup1:

• 50-Feather Hi-Stainless blades
  • 10-Gillette Silver Blue blades
  • 10-Polsilver Super Iridium blades
  • 10-Voskhod Teflon coated blades
  • 4- Speick travel size bar soaps
  • 1-RazoRock XXX 4.2oz artisan shaving soap
  • 1-Proraso white sensitive shaving soap 150ml
  • 1-stainless steel razor/brush stand
  • 1-Shaveworks The Cool Fix 1oz sample bottle
  • 1-Barbicide midsize jar New in box
  • 1-Nivea post shave balm 3.3oz
  • 1-Thayers 12oz witch hazel w/ aloe vera
  • 1- Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille 12ml roll on bottle
  • 1-C.O. Bigelow Barber Elixer Black cologne spray
  • 1-Cigar by Remy Latour 3.3oz cologne spray

There you have it ... I think this is a pretty exciting PIF and I am guessing we'll have a few entries on this one. To enter just comment " I'm In " and tell which one item in the package you are most looking forward to trying. ** OPEN TO ANYONE IN CONUS and shipping is FREE !!!
WINNER WILL BE DRAWN SUNDAY APRIL 5TH @8PM EST

*** PLEASE do not enter this for the purpose of winning and re-selling .. I could surely sell all these items but have decided to PIF and give someone a chance to win them all FREE, if there is something you don't want then PLEASE list it on B&B as a PIF and pass it on FREE ***
GOOD LUCK !!!!

$IMG_0348.jpg
$IMG_0349.jpg
$IMG_0350.jpg
$IMG_0352.jpg

[
I'm in. I
'm looking forward to trying the Proraso. I'm new to all this and have seen that brand often and would like to try one of its Products.
Thanks. Great PIF.

I'm in. The Barbicide jar is what I would love to put out on the counter and the mid-size is perfect. Thanks

WOW, hope you're not leaving the wet shave game? Got some great stuff and i've been thinking about a barbicide jar.... Got some Razor Rock soap but not the XXX and really want to give it a try too.... I'm in and Thank You for a great PIF!!

I'm in. I can't wait to try the Bigelow cologne and the XXX.

Thank you for the INCREDIBLY generous PIF. These are the things that remind me regularly why this forum is unique.

Wow! Awesome PIF! I was intrigued by the Barbicide jar, but would probably be most interested in trying the Cigar cologne, since I've been gaining an interest in fragrances lately. This should be fun!

I'M IN!!!!

Lots of stuff I want to try! Most excited about the razorock! What an amazing opportunity. You are very generous!

If I am the lucky one I just want to let you know that my wife and I are leaving for a cruise and I will not be back until 4/7. we are celebrating our anniversary.

Top Bottom