What's new

PIF - My SUPER Giveaway to say THANKS again ( over $150 retail value )

Amazing, I feel almost guilty accepting that much since I am so new to the forum. I know that every item will be put to use, and will motivate me to pay it forward someday as I build up my "collection". I am going to Pasteurs tomorrow in NYC, and was planning on picking up blades, soaps, and some aftershaves, I think I will hold off and add a second razor, or a real brush! So thank you Tad, and thank you the b&b community.

No need to feel guilty! Just be willing to return the favor some time in the future, and maybe post up some reviews/ impressions of the products. :thumbup:

Amazing, I feel almost guilty accepting that much since I am so new to the forum. I know that every item will be put to use, and will motivate me to pay it forward someday as I build up my "collection". I am going to Pasteurs tomorrow in NYC, and was planning on picking up blades, soaps, and some aftershaves, I think I will hold off and add a second razor, or a real brush! So thank you Tad, and thank you the b&b community.

Don't feel guilty ! 😀
Congrats on winning and hope you enjoy all the items .. I use several of them myself. Enjoy your day tomorrow in NYC at Pasteurs, that looks like a very neat store

Top Bottom