What's new

PIF: musical redemption (bowls, bank, spoon and sample)

I'm not anywhere close to eligible to win, but I figure that is no reason not to play. I'm not sure that there is anything I can do to try and convince you that I am worthy of entering. I could mention my fondness for Canada - that the family that I have in Toronto loves it so much that I am applying for jobs up there. I could even explain how one of the bowls (after a posting on my lather building) would be gifted to my brother-in-law this Christmas as part of a DE set. But, that's probably not enough.

I guess sometimes you just have to play to have the experience of playing.

Mahler, 9, Haydn, 100

Noctilux, what a PIF!! Most folks get a ticket, and put something on BST...wow that shows some fortitude. I don't know much about critical reviews of music, I tend to filter out talk, and the brush hint, well I can't wait to find out. I just have give a guess to #1, and my favorite composer and symphony for number 2 spot.

Beethoven,7,Mozart,38

Thanks for the opportunity!

UPDATE - there is going to be a consolation prize based on a more logical/protracted scoring system, so you now have 2 chances to win.

cheers,
v.

As a fellow cyclist.... I feel your pain brother.

Don't let The Man get you down. Karma, and cholesterol will come back to haunt him on your behalf. Think of it this way: Even with the ticket, you're still way ahead of that schmuck on gas cost for the year.

ride safe, you'll outlive the obese bast@rds.

As a fellow cyclist.... I feel your pain brother.

Don't let The Man get you down. Karma, and cholesterol will come back to haunt him on your behalf. Think of it this way: Even with the ticket, you're still way ahead of that schmuck on gas cost for the year.

ride safe, you'll outlive the obese bast@rds.

speaking of obesity, here is a picture of our cyclist-hating mayor:

proxy.php

v.

speaking of obesity, here is a picture of our cyclist-hating mayor:

proxy.php

that's just too darn funny....

When you need a pick-me-up, click here... http://vimeo.com/10647514
Be warned, this is 2:40 of the finest HD cycling footage out there. The audio is as good as the video. Full screen and full volume are strongly recommended.
Easily in my top 5 bike videos ever.
Watch this and tomorrow you'll take the long way home.

Apologies for the thread hijacking. Now back to the amazing PIF....

I don't have enough posts but if I'm right (not likely) then you can pass it along to the Duelers... Mahler, 2, Brahms, 4

chris.

for a moment, i thought i had tempted you back to bowl-lathering and the gentlemanly manner of cream-scooping.

v.

Top Bottom