What's new

PIF: Make me Roll On the Floor Laughing

DF853CA7-5AE6-4A64-B75D-732DC9292824.jpeg

An elderly couple (the husband was 96 and the wife 94) decided that the time had
finally come, to pull the pin, and get themselves a divorce....

So they went to a divorce attorney to have him make the arrangements.

When attorney finally asked them, "Why, after seventy years of marriage, do you want to
get a divorce?"

They replied together, "We were waiting for the children to die...."

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
A man was in a bar and encountered a lady of the evening. She told him for $100 she would do anything he asked — but he could only use 3 words. He thought for a moment, and decided to take her up on the offer. He handed her $100 and said ‘paint....my.....house.’

'A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Amal.' The other goes to a family in Spain, they name him Juan'.

Years later; Juan sends a picture of himself to his mum. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wished she also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins. If you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."

Great entries!! My wife Teresa will begin the judging at 8 pm less than 2 hours from now.

Here's one from her:

Why don't monsters like to eat clowns?

Because they taste funny.

One more.

Did you hear about the guy who lost his whole left side?

He's alright now.

Winner:
Ricksplace for the bellringer #16

Runners up (get a chunk of my favorite soap: Satsuma/Coriander/Emu Oil):

Tim Meneely for the mistress joke #48

keendog for the new coat incident #37

Thanks everyone this was awesome! My wife and I had great fun. Plus every time I include her as a judge she likes my hobby even more. I never hear this anymore: "Not another razor!"

Phase 2 starts tomorrow. I'll post in Single Edge for the C-3 Repeater PIF and alert you guys over here so the fun can continue.

Winners please pm your address and I'll get the stuff out asap.

Congrats to the winner(s). I like that as these PIFs continue we get to gauge he type of humor possessed by the all powerful judge.

Thank you!
There is a third chapter to the bellringer saga:
On the way up the seemingly endless stairway, (particularly with his limp) the bellringer makes small talk: "If you don't mind me saying, aren't you a little old for this kind of work? You're not much younger than I am."
The guy answers: "Your two previous candidates were my sons. I want to clear our family name."
Finally they reach the top, and just as the bellringer grabs the rope to demonstrate, the guy climbs up on the railing and yells "Goodbye cruel world", and jumps.
Later that day, after the bellringer has limped his way back to ground zero, the EMTs ask "Do you know this man?"
To which the bellringer replies, "No, but it's apparent suicide."

Top Bottom