What's new

A Year of PIFs….. April Edition

Hello B&B!

One of my resolutions this year was to host one PIF per month for the entire year! And I actually decided to up my game and do 2 PIFs each month. One will be a formal PIF, like this one, and the second will be a drive-by PIF (i.e. something I give out on a whim based on reading someone’s post). So, 2018 is the year I give back.

proxy.php

I’ve been a member of this forum for almost 8 years (Joined May 2010). In that time, I’ve been on the receiving end of many great PIFs. I’m doing this, in part, to ensure I make good on ‘Paying It Forward’ from all I have received in the past; balancing any PIF debt, I may have accumulated. Also in those 8 years, I have bought a lot of stuff, and at times, multiples of items bought on clearance, or in an effort to get free shipping. As such, my storage area is starting to look like a store front, and it’s time to do a little de-cluttering purge, A.K.A. spring cleaning.

I will try to spread my PIFs around the forum in as many different sub-forums as I can, so be on the lookout for future installments. Some will be big, some will be small, and I will try to throw in a bonus item with every PIF.

My PIFs will run for around two weeks, and hopefully the winner receives their PIF before I start the next one. Please make sure you read and follow ALL rules. This is very, very important!

PIFs completed so far:

A Year of PIFs - January Edition - General Forum - Winner: Heckle
A Year of PIFs - February Edition – Soap Forum – Winner: azwetshaver
A Year of PIFs - March Edition – Skin, Body & Hair Care Forum - Winner: joamo

So what is up for grabs this month?

proxy.php

Well, April is my birth month (I’m a Gillette W-2), so I will be giving away one of my favorite things……. Aftershaves, and lots of them! Near unobtaniums and hard to find stuff too!

IMG_6711.jpg

Details:

Blue Stratos – Full
Clubman – Sample size
Old Spice Lantern Decanter – Empty
Aqua Velva Ice Blue – Half full, in 2010 era GLASS BOTTLE!!!
Barbasol Pacific Rush - New
Proraso Green – Half full
Amway Dynamite – Full
Superior 70 – New, never used
Aqua Velva Original Sport – Half full
MD Barber, Topaz Elite – Full
English Leather – New in Box

If you win, and find any of this stuff, not to your liking, please Re-PIF it!

How do you qualify to win this PIF?

*Indicate that you want to be included in this PIF, but do not say “I’m in” (anywhere in your post)…. Be creative.
*Wish me a Happy Birthday. Use a Pic or a Meme or whatever you see fit to do so.
*This Aftershave PIF is open to anyone residing within CONUS. Sorry, but due to shipping restrictions, I can’t sent them internationally.
*If you are Active Duty Military or a Military Veteran you get a bonus entry, just indicate such in your post.

The last day to enter this PIF is 13 Apr 2018.

Happy birthday my man! From an fellow April-ier active duty sailor. Most definitely channeling the birthday wishes to acquire good fortune and generosity of the utmost kind.
Funny-Gluten-Free-Birthday-Cake-Meme.jpg

Happy birthday. Mine is the big 40 on the 15th. Wouldn't mind getting a few aftershaves to forget my age. You know to take the sting out of it. Yeah bad dad joke.

I have enough aftershaves to last me multiple lifetimes, but I as a fellow April baby I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday all the same. Plus, this just seemed appropriate.

b2birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday! And this is a great idea for a PIF and I'm looking forward to seeing the creative replies and images. I'm also an April birthday but I'm NOT in. Good luck to those who are competing. :2guns:

I have a great place to display an Old Spice Lantern Decanter...gee, if only I had an Old Spice Lantern Decanter. How lucky would I be if someone just happened to want to give one away?

Anyway Ron has something he wants to tell you:

funny-birthday-meme-for-friend.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Aftershaves in glass bottles, OH YEAH!!!!! This just kicked in my AAD! Sweet PIF Thanks.

Happy birthday to you & plenty great shaves ahead! I got a kick out of this one:

Funny-SNL-Face-Birthday-Meme.jpg

Sorry I had to double up on photos, to convey my message and let you know how interested I may be to participate in said thread...
proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom