What's new

10K Pick a PIF PIF of incredible wonders PIF

$image.jpg

Am I through to the Judges house?

I don't know what's wrong with my kindle, but whenever I try to access posts #101 through #120 (page 6), my kindle kicks me out of the forum. It only happens on this thread. Is there something I'm not allowed to see?

I don't know what's wrong with my kindle, but whenever I try to access posts #101 through #120 (page 6), my kindle kicks me out of the forum. It only happens on this thread. Is there something I'm not allowed to see?
Just a glitch of some kind I have had that happen to me as well

Lemme go through this thread and pick me a winner

Although since im getting baklava, pretty sure I won

Few moments gentlemen

We have top men on this

Top men

View attachment 408806

And so, the truth is out about what happened.

Well its got suspense, its got action, it makes some sense, amd nonsense, it has a pen, a cup of Joe, and a pipe, and twice as many blue hawked cats as the next leading post

After much debate we have decided to award Aristeros with the win

Thanks to everyone who came out to have some fun, sorry I couldn't pick you all (Ed wouldnt let me) I may have a secondary prize here for someone later but for now

Congratulations Aristeros please pick a category from the prize selection list

Congrats to the winner.

I think we know who the real winner here is though, Baklava! Who's popularity and Google search count just went through the roof as a direct result of this thread.
Yes I had to Google baklava, please don't flog me.

Congratulations Aristeros, that was a mighty impressive drawing

Because I didnt think anyone would actually do it, and you put the time in, as well as the effort to put the shirt on, hold the scouts honour and really get involved I added a second prize for you

You have a PM, well done to you as well

Last edited:
Ok, I know it's lazy of me and all, but I only read the first three posts and I'm all disoriented! I feel like I was dragged against my will into the clown house!

Thanks very much for the opportunity to take part in celebratory PIF, I really enjoyed reading all the posts and looking at the entries. Congratulations to the winner it was well deserved. Here's to your next 10k posts.

Cheers.

My apologies for the work-related delay.

I request to be considered for the 'nib' category, please. Thank you for the opportunity! To mess around with MS Paint as much as anything else.

Top Bottom