What's new

A Year of PIFs….. April Edition

Thanks again, everyone!

As @TheVez2 suggested in this thread's first post, anything I don't want will get re-PIF'ed. Based on past experiences, I will give each AS I'm not sure about, an honest 3-4 tries before deciding.

I hope KJ had a terrific birthday. Like I said earlier, he's setting one helluva example for the rest of us.

Just to update, I received KJ's package yesterday, and am looking forward to trying each AS, some more than others.

My first impressions - I'll probably end up re-PIFing the Superior 70 Bay Rum and the Topaz Elite, but that may change once I try them. The AVs smell wonderful. I tried the Proraso Green this morning and really like the cooling effect. The Barbasol Pacific Rush is interesting, can't wait to try it.

I've been looking for an OS lantern decanter, so I'll definitely be keeping that. In the spirit of what @TheVez2 is doing for B&Bers this year, along with whatever I rePIF, I'll add in an OS lighthouse decanter. I might even move a couple of ounces of vintage OS into it.

Thanks, again!
Tom

Superior 70 is highly sought after, so if you don’t like it, I know others will jump at the chance. It’s a key ingredient to Bootleggers Bay Rum.

But do give it a chance, it’ll be different on your skin than just sniffing the bottle.

Sent from the Spider Phone

[QUOTE="TheVez2, post: 9605703, member: 29515"
But do give it a chance, it’ll be different on your skin than just sniffing the bottle.

Sent from the Spider Phone[/QUOTE]
Yep, most definitely!! I learned that from The Veg, and a couple others soap/AS combos I've tried. I'll try each one several times before paying final judgement.

I couldn't stand modern Old Spice the first time I tried it, but I love it now, so each bottle will get a fair shot. Thanks!!

Top Bottom