What's new

10K Pick a PIF PIF of incredible wonders PIF

back to the thread! but yea everytime i read of blue topher i always thought of doraemon the blue robotic cat from the future

$Doraemon_pic.jpg

Oh btw since I forgot to mention, Im going to close this for entries Saturday night, say around 8pm or so and pick a winner at that point

Ok, I read the thread, re-read the thread, spilled coffee on myself around page 4, and still am not sure what is going on. I do have 2 theories as to how many people ouch is though.

1. Ouch is two forum members. By day he is just easy going unassuming Ouch. But by night he raids other profiles, much like how Genghis Khan would raid villages. He burns avatars to the ground, and steals precious sweet lather photos. Then he creeps out into the forums, under his new assumed identity, and starts threads that that everybody is too uncomfortable to post on. And the next day you find your profile in ruins, photos gone, half a dozen threads you didn't start. How could you Ouch!!

2. Ouch is everybody in this thread, and this is really one long schizophrenic conversation between the op, himself, and April (I don't think she is in on it....yet.)

Ok, I read the thread, re-read the thread, spilled coffee on myself around page 4, and still am not sure what is going on. I do have 2 theories as to how many people ouch is though.

1. Ouch is two forum members. By day he is just easy going unassuming Ouch. But by night he raids other profiles, much like how Genghis Khan would raid villages. He burns avatars to the ground, and steals precious sweet lather photos. Then he creeps out into the forums, under his new assumed identity, and starts threads that that everybody is too uncomfortable to post on. And the next day you find your profile in ruins, photos gone, half a dozen threads you didn't start. How could you Ouch!!

2. Ouch is everybody in this thread, and this is really one long schizophrenic conversation between the op, himself, and April (I don't think she is in on it....yet.)

i heard that ouch is actually keyser soze

I accidentally ate my orange and blue crayons, so just use your imagination for those two colors in this picture:

$Cat Drawing.jpg

I hope you like it!

Boys.... this is so far off track, the locomotive is heading toward the clown house !!!!

Woah James! This could be the first ever Clownhouse PIF! WTG!

Wrong. April is Ouch's Mermaid personality.

$cat handdrawn.jpg

How do orange cat's hide in green grass any way ?
How do they do that invisible foot attack ?
Do we get to see a picture of your cat ?
Do we get to see a picture of April ?
or Outch ?

Top Bottom