What's new

PIF - looking for some folks who want to try something new.

I mailed the package out today during my lunch. It is officially en route. The passaround is still going on, and the available razors are: A U1 Superspeed, a Freshly replated Canadian Old Type head, a German Old Type Clone, a Gillette New Deluxe Tuckaway, a Ming Shi 2000s adjustable, and a 1955 A4 Red Tip.

I mailed the package out today during my lunch. It is officially en route. The passaround is still going on, and the available razors are: A U1 Superspeed, a Freshly replated Canadian Old Type head, a German Old Type Clone, a Gillette New Deluxe Tuckaway, a Ming Shi 2000s adjustable, and a 1955 A4 Red Tip.
Thanks, would
Love to be in even if I can’t contribute.

Wow! Some serious choices here. According to USPS, I should have the box on Thursday. I'll definitely add a handle for the Canadian OT as well as whatever I decide to add. I'm definitely looking forward to trying the New Deluxe and the Ming Shi.

Wow! Some serious choices here. According to USPS, I should have the box on Thursday. I'll definitely add a handle for the Canadian OT as well as whatever I decide to add. I'm definitely looking forward to trying the New Deluxe and the Ming Shi.

If your going to try the Ming Shi.
Start low on settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

revised list:

-Yoteboy (done, took the PAA)
-ED3054 (Done, took a tech)
-Sinnbad11 (done, took a Krona)
-jruschme (en route to jruschme)
-Sparki
-valthun
-DannyZ
-Brooklynsalt

if you had told me you were throwing in the red tip I would have stayed in this pass around.

Just a quick update...

The box arrived at my office on Friday. Unfortunately, I didn't arrive at my office until this morning. :)

Definitely an interesting set of razors. I've already added a handle to the Canadian OT. I'll probably pass on that one since I already have a number of US OT razors. TBH, I'm really looking hard at the Tuckaway.

My contribution will likely be a Cadet (Pearl) OC TTO. It's a nice razor but just does not agree with me. I'll likely include another, as well, especially if I decide to keep the Tuckaway.

Dear B&B friends, thank you for this great chance but I would like to pass. As I wrote to @jruschme I just won a great PIF and I would like to give a chance to others. Good luck and happy shaving :)

Current list:

-Yoteboy (done, took the PAA)
-ED3054 (Done, took a tech)
-Sinnbad11 (done, took a Krona)
-jruschme (Done, took Tuckaway, waiting for address to send)
-valthun
-DannyZ
-Brooklynsalt

Hi there,
I'm in Canada and would like to get on the list. Not sure I'll have anything to add but I'm pretty curious to try the Cadet/Pearl TTO OC @jruschme mentioned. I've been eyeing them for a while and would love to see if they can rival my OLD OC head for favourite shave.

Hi there,
I'm in Canada and would like to get on the list. Not sure I'll have anything to add but I'm pretty curious to try the Cadet/Pearl TTO OC @jruschme mentioned. I've been eyeing them for a while and would love to see if they can rival my OLD OC head for favourite shave.
Actually I have something to add, a red Yaqi DOC head. The handle is great, but I have a Frankenrazor going now with my OLD OC head and I'm not going back.
So yes please add me on. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-12-20-33-46-696_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-10-12-20-33-46-696_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 12
Sorry for the dealy, PM with my address was sent, got crazy busy with school and work this week. I look forward to trying and trading some razors soon.

The SS and some of the OCs are still there, yes. Hopefully the current custodian posts an updated photos of the lot so ppl can see where its makeup currently sits.

The box is at my work, but I will try to grab a picture before I send it out today.

From memory, I believe the contents are as follows:
- Canadian Gillette OT head (now with a mismatched but period correct handle)
- Clone OT head in vest pocket case (no handle)
- Gillette 160 Goodwill (new addition, user-grade, mostly bare brass)
- Gillette Red Tip SuperSpeed
- U1 Gillette Black Handle SuperSpeed
- Cadet (Pearl) OC TTO (new addition)
- MingShi clone of Futur adjustable

Top Bottom