What's new

PIF - looking for some folks who want to try something new.

I am in, I would like to try out a few different classics. I may have something to trade as well. I am in CONUS.

So apparently Canada Post says the package was delivered today :) Hopefully Yoteboy enjoys how at least one of these razors will shave :)

I got the package today. Thanks again for this! I’ll give everything a couple of tries and then pass on the unsuccessful candidates.

New "current list":

-Yoteboy (currently has the PIF, likely shaving with one right now...)
-ED3054
-Your Majesty
-Pippirull
-jruschme
-Sparki
-valthun

Well the PAA Bakelite & the Gillette Tuckaway are definetly tied for first after initial testing. I love the both of them & if could keep both I would. I’ll try to mail the others by the end of this week.

Well the PAA Bakelite & the Gillette Tuckaway are definetly tied for first after initial testing. I love the both of them & if could keep both I would. I’ll try to mail the others by the end of this week.
I was hoping you'd hate the PAA Bakelite so you'll pass it on to me. But it's great to hear you like it.

It’s a neat little razor. But there’s something about shaving with an almost 100yr old razor that holds a lot of appeal to me.

Once again, thx again for this Claven2. I chose the PAA slant. It was just a great little razor for my needs. I will be shipping the rest off to Ed3054 today.

I think that I humbly cancel my participation in this pass around.
I've come to realize that I already have so many great razors that I really don't need another right now. Young kid and a baby takes a lot of time :D
But I wish you other gents the best of luck!

PAA was working great until I threw a Feather in it. My technique with it isn’t perfected yet so let’s just say I “leaked” a little blood.

Top Bottom