What's new

PIF - looking for some folks who want to try something new.

PAA was working great until I threw a Feather in it. My technique with it isn’t perfected yet so let’s just say I “leaked” a little blood.

The PAA requires a light touch. I used it with a mid grade blade like a GSB and let the razor do the work with no pressing. It can be hard to do with a bakelite razor as you have the impression it's not shaving closely when in fact it is, you press with it, and you get weepers.

The thing is, I know it requires a light touch , but the minute I put it to my face I disregard common sense and push on it to compensate for its light weight.

So do we have an Updated list of who’s in on this great pass around / PIF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok update this is all I get.
proxy.php

Ok USPS. throw me a Bone

Got em
proxy.php

Thinking I will try the Fat Handle Tech first. In the next few days I will decide what I will put in.

So... shave with any of them yet? If I might suggest, try a polsilver SI or Voshkhod with that tech. They like a sharp blade.

updated list:

-Yoteboy (done, took the PAA)
-ED3054 (Has the razors presently)
-Your Majesty
-jruschme
-Sparki
-valthun
-Sinnbad11

So... shave with any of them yet? If I might suggest, try a polsilver SI or Voshkhod with that tech. They like a sharp blade.

Yes I have. Shaved with the Fat Handle Tech. Great Razor. The Canadian made Tech I think is a little more Aggressive than the US made Tech. YMMV.
I Have already shaved with the other Razors Before.
So with that in mind I Guess my time with this pass-around is over.
On to the next guy.

ED3054 and I live pretty close together so I met up with him today and received the PIF, I will shave with these the next few days, pick a razor, and add a razor of my own.
upload_2018-9-30_17-31-54.png

ED3054 and I live pretty close together so I met up with him today and received the PIF, I will shave with these the next few days, pick a razor, and add a razor of my own.
View attachment 916532

Glad I got to meet you and talk a little. Not to Often you get to talk face to face with a Fellow wet shaver. Enjoy.

Likewise. I was pretty unkempt for a wet shaver today and I hope to meet you again looking a bit more well, shaven.

Well you have my number.
If u want to talk or check out my Massive soap collection. Lol
Give me a call. I’m here to Help.

I've selected one of the new razors, the Schick Krona. I've added a razor of my own and sent a PM to Jruschme so I can forward the package on to him.

revised list:

-Yoteboy (done, took the PAA)
-ED3054 (Done, took a tech)
-Sinnbad11 (done, took a Krona)
-jruschme (en route to jruschme)
-Sparki
-valthun

Top Bottom