What's new

PIF-Huge instant shave den +1 other

I'm in! Wow what a generous pif!

I'm currently out of corny dad jokes, I will get back to you! Lol

Dave, wow are you setting a HIGH pif bar. Not in as that's just too much stuff to add to what I have. VERY generous of you. Best eishes to everyone entered

I just preached a sermon featuring my various AD's - so I'd better pass. But, you are most generous sir!

This isn't a double entry; I'm just adding a joke I read at the library yesterday and I can't edit my previous post.

What do you call a dog with no legs?
It doesn't matter, he won't come no matter what you call him.

I’m in, this is a chance to win an epic entire shave den!

A string walks into a bar, sits down and orders a drink.

The bartender looks at him and says, “hey string, we don’t serve your kind here!”

So the string goes outside and walks up to a guy passing by and says, “can you cut me in half, tie me in a knot and fray the edges?”

A few minutes later, the string walks back into the bar and sits down.

The bartender looks at him and says, “hey aren’t you that string that came in a few minutes ago?”

The string looks at the bartender and says, “no sir, I’m afraid not!”

I'm in! Very Very Generous PIF. Winning would be a great start to my birthday month! :001_tongu Lots of items I've never tried as I've only been at this a month or two. I'd be happy to PIF any that I don't end up using as well. I don't have a corny joke off the top of my head but this made me laugh this morning so sharing it in the hope that others can also get a good laugh.

proxy.php

Awesome PIF sir! Not in because Canada. Here's a chortle for you though. What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?
A stick

Very generous PIF! I’m in, and I have two jokes.

The first is kind of a history joke, so it helps if you are into history:

Where did Napoleon keep his armies?

In his sleevies!

And the 2nd:

Why did the soldier flush the toilet:

It was his doodie!

My children think I’m hilarious!

A PIF this size needs a bump to the top.

There is a legendary bird called a Rarery....

What do you call a dead Rarery?
A Morturarey

I'm in. Don't have a corny joke but I did this at work, yesterday i told my boss i had to cut a section of this nice aluminum railing to access an open air vault with a ladder. Told him I was using pipe wraps to hold it together for safety and that he had to call a contractor to fix it. You should have seen his face...
20180906_133656.jpg

Top Bottom