What's new

PIF-Huge instant shave den +1 other

I was in shock, a few moments ago. Now I am humbled by the generosity and helpfulness of all involved in this forum. This is the first PIF I have won, entered a few. This is by far more then I could think of winning. Thanks again for the generous PIF.
1F45F315-C453-4D51-B94C-B5A1D5BF8715.jpeg

I was in shock, a few moments ago. Now I am humbled by the generosity and helpfulness of all involved in this forum. This is the first PIF I have won, entered a few. This is by far more then I could think of winning. Thanks again for the generous PIF.
View attachment 913207
You're quite welcome
Congrats! Bet you ten bucks it takes you a week to figure out which razor to try first!
I'd be curious as well how long it'll take to decide what to use first as well!

I do have it narrowed down, as to what I will use first:) But as we all know, I will be checking the mailbox. So I wait, we all wait!

I arrived home from work about 1/2 an hour ago, to a beautiful sight. A huge box from DCRIII. Opening the box, I was touched and humbled. The true generosity of one man to another. Even my lovely wife, who usually greets my shave shipments with eye rolls, was touched by this. Everything was carefully, meticulously wrapped and cared for. The pictures in this thread does not do justice to the amount of glorious gear I have received!! Each razor and brush, individually bubble wrapped. Each aftershave sealed in plastic wrap. Homemade soap. The time it took to collect all these things, as we all know from experience, then to package them with such care and ship to a complete stranger, is priceless. This really means a lot to me, I will use everything with reverence and respect. I hope to someday pay it forward as well, and hope I can do justice to the gift I have received. Many thanks!!!!!!!

Congratulations to the recipient!

I have also been lucky enough to be on the receiving end of @DCRIII ’s generosity. It’s that kind of attitude that makes this forum so special. Awesome work!

If you PIF it, make sure you put a new label on it "Grandma's Chair After Shave Lotion" with Whistler's mother image on it.

I was not chosen, my wife said I smelled like her grandmas chair. Oh well...
You're probably chosen, your wife probably doesn't want you to smell like Lilac flowers. It's definitely a floral scent that can be easier to associate with a woman in her later years than a man's fragrance.

I guess I should have been more specific, her grandma passed away at 99, she lived in her home until the age of 97. My wife was her caregiver for a few years. Sitting in the chair, sometimes her grandma would forget to get up and use the restroom for bladder functions, lol! God rest her soul

I guess I should have been more specific, her grandma passed away at 99, she lived in her home until the age of 97. My wife was her caregiver for a few years. Sitting in the chair, sometimes her grandma would forget to get up and use the restroom for bladder functions, lol! God rest her soul
I'm very sorry that the veg reminded your wife of what was probably a very rough period in her life.

No,no,no. It’s hard to convey emotions here, there was no difficulty or heartache. Her grandma was a wise old lady, my wife was very happy to take care of her, they were close through out my wife’s whole life. Grandma was charming and witty until the end. The point my wife was trying to make was I smelled like pee:)

No,no,no. It’s hard to convey emotions here, there was no difficulty or heartache. Her grandma was a wise old lady, my wife was very happy to take care of her, they were close through out my wife’s whole life. Grandma was charming and witty until the end. The point my wife was trying to make was I smelled like pee:)
Oh, ok. A sigh of relief over here!
The veg definitely has the reputation of smelling like pee. I recall another member saying that his, or maybe his significant others cat, absolutely hating the stuff. Said the reaction was hilarious.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Dyslexia sucks. I read that Grannie died at 97 and was in her home until 99. Sorry for your loss. Laughing is a good thing for care givers.

I've yet to try the Veg. Hasn't it been described as funeral home-ish?

Top Bottom