What's new

PIF Giveaway Game (Round 6) - I miss Christmas!

It’s been way too long since we’ve done one of these, so let’s go ahead and kick off Round 6!

Has anyone noticed that I still have my Christmas avatar? :santa: Why is that? Well, first of all, I’m a bit lazy. :blush: But most importantly, I love Christmas. I love giving gifts to friends and family. And I love seeing the expression on their faces when they open my gift. :w00t: I love knowing (or at least thinking) that I did a good job finding just the right gift for them. It is a magical time. :sorcerer: I wish it still was Christmas. So why don’t we have a little bit more Christmas this year?

If you participated or watched the Giveaway Games in the past, this PIF box pass will be similar to Round 4. To see what fun we had in the previous rounds, check them out:

Round 1 – Secret PIFer format
Round 2 – Secret PIFer format
Round 3 – Secret PIFer format
Round 4 - Box Pass format
Round 5 – Secret PIFer format

How it works:
The pass box will contain 4 wrapped presents. Each present will have a minimum value of $35. When you receive the box, you may choose 1 or 2 of the gifts. You will then place 1 or 2 new gifts (replacing what you took) into the box and send it on its way. The pass box will always contain 4 gifts (no more, no less). Each gift can be a group of several items, or just one item. Gifts can be shaving related or not, as long as they are items that would fit into one of the forums of B&B (e.g. Fountain pens, knives, pipes, etc). Keep your gifts legal and within the rules of B&B, no ATF gifts (alcohol, tobacco, or firearms). Just have fun and put together a gift you think a future recipient will enjoy.

For a little bit of fun, and to assist members in choosing their gift, each gift will be labeled with a gift tag. That tag will have a 1 or 2 word hint written on it, giving a clue as to what might be in the gift. The hint can be blatant or cryptic. The hint can describe one item in the gift, or may allude to a theme of smaller gifts contained therein. Have fun and be creative.

The rules:
1) Ensure you read and agree with ALL rules BEFORE signing up.

2) Participants must have a B&B join date of Jul 2013 (or before) and have a minimum of 500 posts. If you are a B&B Contributor (any level) the minimums are dropped to a join date of Oct 2013 (or before) and 250 posts.

3) Post your intention to be included and add your name to the participant list. The list will stay open for about a week, or until we get 25 participants, whichever happens first, or whenever I feel like closing it. With 25 participants, this pass should last about 6 months. So don’t sign up, if you can’t be engaged in it for that long.

4) After you sign up, PM me with your real name, address, email address and phone number (home & Cell). (If I need to contact you, and you cannot be reached by PM, I will attempt to email, text or call you.) Once the list is finalized, I will reorder the list based on zip codes to allow linear travel of the box and minimize travel time in between participants.

5) You should have what you are going to put into the box on hand and ready to go when you receive the box. The box will be mailed off 1-2 days after receiving it. This will keep the box moving quickly and hopefully arrive to a new participant each week. We don’t want this box pass lasting until next Christmas!

6) This is open only to CONUS members.

7) The pass box will be sent via USPS in a large flat rate box. Shipping costs will be $17.45 at the post office or $15.80 if you print your postage online. If the box is a bit tattered or worn when you receive it, replace it with a new flat rate box from the post office, they are free. When you ship, you must post the tracking number in this thread.

8) When you receive your PIF, you must take pictures of what you received and post them in this thread.

9) When you are notified that you are “on deck” to receive the box, you should contact the next person :a30: to get their mailing address, and ensure they will be available to receive the box. If you have any issues or delays (or if you know ahead of time you won’t be available), contact me and I will reorganize the list.

10) This pass is all about having fun. Some people will give more than others. It is not a competition. Please give mostly new, or lightly used gifts, this is not an opportunity to get rid of junk. Since it is a blind take, it’s possible you may not like (or already have) what you receive. No complaining.

If you’re ready to play, just add your name to the list and PM me with your details.

There will also be a surprise bonus PIF at the end of the Box Pass! Stay Tuned, especially those who aren’t eligible for the pass!

The Game Begins Now!
:spidey:
Copy and re-post entire list below, adding your name to the next open slot

I’m in for the Giveaway Game!

1. TheVez2

Don't fret guys. There is something here for everyone. If you don't qualify for the pass, you will still qualify for the PIF at the end, so keep watching this thread!

This is very cool, KJ. I may be in. Still thinking about it.

Since I'm on Sabbatical, I can't buy stuff to put into it so I'm thinking if I have anything new or like new that I can add.

Im going to subacribe but not post my name on the list.......yet. I qualify, but I want to participate later in the year as my rax season is heating up and I want to have time to enjoy my turn when it comes. I'll hop on at about number 18.

Great idea and thanks!

I’m in for the Giveaway Game!

1. TheVez2
2.cpacamper

I'm in!!! I miss Christmas already as well. I love the good will and generosity of Christmas time!!

1. TheVez2
2.cpacamper
3. AndroiDad75

Well duh! Of course I'm in! I'm currently in "restock for passaround box" mode. Basically anything I've been wanting to try, I'm ordering two of for PIFs and passarounds.

Copy and re-post entire list below, adding your name to the next open slot[/COLOR]

1. TheVez2
2.cpacamper
3. AndroiDad75

Jessy, I added your name to the list :thumbup:

[/COLOR]

1. TheVez2
2.cpacamper
3. AndroiDad75
4. jzuzphreek

This looks like a lot of fun! I'm in.

1. TheVez2

2.cpacamper
3. AndroiDad75
4. jzuzphreek
5. Sullybob

I don't have PMs from Jessy or Shawn. So tell me guys.... since they can't follow directions, do we still let them play? :huh:

Top Bottom