What's new

Parker Variant Pass Around Tour

Whoops, senior moment forgot it was Monday!
I will be starting trial with Variant tomorrow, Tuesday, so will be probably trying it until coming Monday.

Thanks, Glenn

Chef Glenn is next. I PM'd address.

Cheers
John
Chef Glenn is next. I PM'd address.

Cheers
John

Hi John,

Just finished up my "time share" with the Parker Variant. Wonderful experience, very interesting comparing it with the Progressive Merkur adjustable. Review will follow, Just realized I have no address of who to send this Variant on to next. If no one else on the list...I send it back to you? Will need address (or shall I make an offer?)

Thanks for making this opportunity available, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Glenn

Hi John,

Just finished up my "time share" with the Parker Variant. Wonderful experience, very interesting comparing it with the Progressive Merkur adjustable. Review will follow, Just realized I have no address of who to send this Variant on to next. If no one else on the list...I send it back to you? Will need address (or shall I make an offer?)

Thanks for making this opportunity available, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Glenn
This is Last Call for the pass around!!!!

Post here or its coming home.

Cheers
John

I'm surprised there are no takers.
This is really a nice shaving instrument that is only beaten by a MS2000 Merkur Futur clone IMHO.
That's only because I prefer how the MS2000 fits my hand.
The heads are the same so the shave is the same.
In fact I just finished up shaving with the MS2000 after my first attempt with a str8.
I'm not sure I have the patience for a str8 especially after the MS2000 gave me a BBS and the Str8 gave me a couple of cuts.

Variant is right up there with the Blackbird SB for me. Great razor.

"The heads are the same so the shave is the same."
I found the head on the MS2000 clearly different than the Variant.

Hello,

Murphy’s law being what it is the razor is on it’s way home before I saw the requests. So unfortunately the Pass Around is closed.
I apologize if anyone is disappointed or left out.

Cheers
John

Top Bottom