What's new

Online web-stores that ship that ship razors and carts worldwide

Hi there gents,

Thanks for looking into my post. I live in Pakistan and razor/blades market over here is totally owned by Gillette and gillette only.Here the best drugstore/supermart with huge variety in every department has nothing to offer other than gillette razors and carts in gents grooming section. You will find all kinds of aftershaves, gels, creams, soaps and other stuff but when it comes to razor, all you get is gillette. I have been searching here and there a lot to try razors from other brands such as wilkison sword/schick , BIC and Dorco backed by their cartridge availability in case I do manage to find a good razor other than gillette's one. But I have repeatedly been unsuccessful.

Now my only option is to surf online and find razors/carts that can be shipped to Pakistan. Ebay and Amazon don't ship to Pakistan, that is another huge blow to my passion for shaving but I still am looking for more ways to gain access to other brands.

It would be great if you could suggest me some online stores that have a real good variety in razors/carts and can ship worldwide cheaply and easily without and hassle.

Thanks

You may want to consider Maggard Razors They carry a large variety of wet shaving gear & products at fair prices and ship by United States Postal Service. The USPS ships worldwide and the only slowdown would be Pakistan Customs. I've made a number of purchases from Maggards, which is a family owned business, and I've found them to be very customer service oriented. They are great people to deal with.

Personally, I'd avoid Maggard or any other US-based supplier only because recent changes in international shipping costs make it silly to buy anything from there. Canada is fairly similar. I'd look more at companies closer to Pakistan that ship internationally like Bestshave.net or shaving.ie (both are great places to get cheap bulk packs of blades).

The service I use in United Kingdom is https://www.theenglishshavingcompany.com which is the retail arm of Edwin Jagger, does tax free shopping for foreign people and ships worldwide. Just started using http://www.italianbarber.com/ in Canada which ships worldwide too. I'll probably move my regular monthly order to Italian Barber even though I have to pay overseas postage because they have stocks of American products which I see on Youtube but are either not available in U.K. or very expensive.

Top Bottom