What's new

The 2023 shaving aisle of Supermarkets/Department stores within 10 minutes of a walking distance of my home (1)

a recent post about DE blades sparked the curiosity of fellow B&Bers, "What Department stores carries DE sleeves?"
and to that i say, a Department Store in the middle east, more specifically in Jordan.

I went to a total of 5 differant places, 2 department stores , 2 supermarkets and a bonus Dollar store visit (which i dare say became the most interesing find)
My findings in pictures, With no particular order:
Supermarket #1

a bunch of carts, disposables, and a single display card of Gillette Nacets, a selection of creams and gels and one fake Wilkinson's sword brush later.
IMG_7422 (1).jpgIMG_7420.jpg
Super market #2
Dispoables land and a bucket of indivisual DEs (Nacets and big bens).
IMG_7434.jpgIMG_7436.jpg

Department Store #1
the first DE safety razor (S625) makes an apperance, a large selection of disposables, cheap brushes, aftershaves,creams,gels and foam(arko foam anyone?).
they alos had their fair share of Nacets and Feathers, i had previously bought a pack of 5 feathers from this place for $0.35, but they since have increased the price to $1.20

IMG_7423.jpgIMG_7424.jpgIMG_7425.jpgIMG_7426.jpgIMG_7427.jpg
due to a constraint of 10 attachments per Post, i'll make an additional post for the remaining two stores, which ill make sure to link in the replies.

Attachments

• IMG_7429.jpg
    IMG_7429.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
Nice.

All I find locally is a sea of cartridge and disposable razors, canned cream, and a handful of aftershaves. Walmart doesn't even carry the King C Gillette razor and blades any longer...and I haven't seen a Viking in a while either.

All of my shaving supplies are purchased on-line out of necessity.

Nice.

All I find locally is a sea of cartridge and disposable razors, canned cream, and a handful of aftershaves. Walmart doesn't even carry the King C Gillette razor and blades any longer...and I haven't seen a Viking in a while either.

All of my shaving supplies are purchased on-line out of necessity.
My local grocery store sells 14 Gillette Fusion blades for 74 euros :eek2: We have a local market and some indian guys do sell DE blades but they're overpriced. 1.50 euro for 5 Astra SP blades? I order everything online just like you.

Top Bottom