What's new

Omega Premium Boar

I have owned many brushes over the years including Omega and Semogue, Simpson, Kent, etc.; I would not put much faith in Amazon reviews. Lots of newbies. Some of em are perhaps inadvertently shortening the lifespan of their brushes. Oversoaking in too hot water, for example.

Be that as it may, every maker probably sells a few defective brushes and the more you sell, the more sub-par ones will sneak through.

I am considering Omega Boar 011829 now re-branded as 011842 from Connaught. I am kind of disappointed that medallion is gone. It looked apt adornment for a premium boar but I admit it would have looked nicer if it was flushed.
I am curious if there is any branding left on the handle in new iteration?

I am considering Omega Boar 011829 now re-branded as 011842 from Connaught. I am kind of disappointed that medallion is gone. It looked apt adornment for a premium boar but I admit it would have looked nicer if it was flushed.

There is none on my copy. There is a vendor in the UK that sells the older version, if you prefer that one.

None at all! Not even on the bottom of the handle. Still looks very nice though.

Shavelounge still have the 011829 in stock with the medallion.

Thanks everyone for pointing in right direction. Just ordered from shave lounge and that medallion IMHO is well deserved by a premium Omega.
I will surely chime in with my experience when I get to use the brush.

Top Bottom