What's new

NYC

I wanted to report back as i just got back from this trip to NYC.
1st thanks for all the suggestions I could not possible do 1/2 of them but did a few that were suggested.
My observation of NYC is 1st and foremost THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE!! That being said. You can do,see,buy,eat ANYTHING you could imagine there!! The subways are it!! Go anyplace you want to.
But I did visit Pasteur pharmacy and of course was over whelmed with the selections and since NYC took a big budget crunch I just settled for a bottle of hollows after shave (since it is sold out everyplace online).
High lite was a tie between Statue of liberty via the best deal on the Staten island ferry (free) such a awesome view. And the 9/11 museum memorial. They do this correct in remembrance. Total respect.
Broadway show was excellent (Come From Away). Ate perhaps my best steak ever at Keens chop house. And maybe the best pastrami sandwich at Pastrami Queen.
Went up on Top Of The Rock awesome view. Pizza just had a slice on the other side of the ferry very good. Bagel went to Zukers it was withing walking distance of out hotel (Arlo Soho) very good.
Greenwich Village was so cool visited CO Bigelow. Very neat store and the village was so different.
Great time look forward to going again perhaps spend a longer visit.
Take care.
I'm glad you Had a good time here hope you get to come back soon. And yeah too many option at pastuers.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
1st thanks for all the suggestions I could not possible do 1/2 of them but did a few that were suggested.
My observation of NYC is 1st and foremost THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE!! That being said. You can do,see,buy,eat ANYTHING you could imagine there!! The subways are it!! Go anyplace you want to.
But I did visit Pasteur pharmacy and of course was over whelmed with the selections and since NYC took a big budget crunch I just settled for a bottle of hollows after shave (since it is sold out everyplace online).
High lite was a tie between Statue of liberty via the best deal on the Staten island ferry (free) such a awesome view. And the 9/11 museum memorial. They do this correct in remembrance. Total respect.
Broadway show was excellent (Come From Away). Ate perhaps my best steak ever at Keens chop house. And maybe the best pastrami sandwich at Pastrami Queen.
Went up on Top Of The Rock awesome view. Pizza just had a slice on the other side of the ferry very good. Bagel went to Zukers it was withing walking distance of out hotel (Arlo Soho) very good.
Greenwich Village was so cool visited CO Bigelow. Very neat store and the village was so different.
Take care.

I think you nailed the visit!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Take care.
Excellent glad you had a great trip thanks for reporting back about it!

Top Bottom