What's new

Noob Intro

Thanks jmg. Now I just gotta ask - are you a Right Coaster by birth? I used to live in MA...

And a Thousand Weishis - W O W ! ! !

OK, final post to my noob introduction - where I am at after 8 weeks...

I've gone from mild ( Gillete and Merkur Progress Adjustables dialed low, Superspeeds ) to wild ( OCs including an ATT R2 ). And considering rehab before AD is OOC...

Here is what my digs look like now...

Active Razors and Brushes

Saving for posterity or trade

Bathroom Drawer

Medicine Cabinet

Bedroom Bureau Drawer

And I'm having more fun than monkeys on a Carousel! Thanks to the BnB community for making me crazy - in a good way​ - and informed!:001_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude DAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE... Welcome to B&B!!!!!

Thanks Hesco, and you too Dave!

Hi Juan - yes I went a bit overboard researching what I like… That's the beauty of this hobby - not as expensive as some I can think of…:laugh: Thanks for the post! BTW - where do you go fishing/sailing?

Thanks Hesco, and you too Dave!

Hi Juan - yes I went a bit overboard researching what I like… That's the beauty of this hobby - not as expensive as some I can think of…:laugh: Thanks for the post! BTW - where do you go fishing/sailing?

I agree...there are a lot of other hobbies that would cost much more... and I've gone a bit overboard myself!

I live in the Galveston area, I sail out of Kemah, an Islander 36 named Bravo (my father in laws boat) on Galveston bay and the surrounding waters... I've been sailing since I was a little boy and love being the water...

I fish anywhere I can, but mostly large mouth bass at a pond across the street from the house... nothing huge but I've landed a few 7-8 pounders... catch and release so I can get them again when they get bigger!

Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
So this is what I will expect after 8 weeks!!.. I'm in trouble!!

P.S.

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
Jadehawk, thx for the welcome... I predict no trouble for you... and shaves as smooth as fresh flan!

BSAG, thx also for the welcome and comments. I am having more fun at this than I could have imagined. Happy shaves to you!

Top Bottom