What's new

Nivea November 2023.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8505.jpeg

Nivea November shave number seventeen.​

Nivea November shave number seventeen this morning. This morning I used Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Anti Skin stress 2 in 1 Liquid shaving cream and cleanser with a Simpson Special Pure Badger brush. I used Nivea Refreshing Facial Toner as an Aftershave Lotion and Nivea Men Sensitive Aftershave Splash to finish off my shave. Deodorant of the day was Nivea Men Black and White Invisible Fresh + Antibacterial. I had a great start to my Friday.

View attachment 1738925View attachment 1738926

Nivea November 2023.​

As you can see, I am a Nivea Men convert. I have been using Nivea Men products for a number of years. The only real thing missing from this photo is some canned foams and gels, the odd hand cream and the odd facial cleaner. I used to use Nivea Men canned foams and gels before I joined this forum. I had a crack at this last year and had a few takers. I thought that I would try it again. If you are interested in partaking in Nivea November just post your Nivea product of the day in this thread. I will be using at least one if not more Nivea products every day during November so if you would like to join me I would love to have you on board.
Mate, you don't happen to work for Beiersdorf? :lol:

These days I only use the Silver Protect AS lotion.
Stopped using the cream in the tubes. The blue tube is so protective I cannot get a close enough shave. The white tube is the opposite. Doesn't provide enough protection and somehow I always end up with a few cuts. Have been trying both a few times. All the same.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8521.jpeg

Nivea November shave number eighteen.​

Nivea November shave number eighteen this morning. Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Cream whipped up into a fantastic lather by a Semogue Heriditas Boar brush. Nivea Refreshing Facial Toner followed by Nivea Men Deep Aftershave Splash to finish off. I had a great start to my Saturday morning.

Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 / BIC
View attachment 1748754
This is the steel handle version of the 3ONE6. My phone had apparently trouble dealing with low autumn light and the satinized cap of the 3ONE6. It's looking not quite like that. I think they brushed the MIM cast head after finishing.

Unlike the Rocca, this one has lather slits. The bar is slightly more pronounced, this small alteration alone makes the shave already feel slightly different.
I remember reading somewhere the 3ONE6 is passivated. This might explain the matt finish.

I tried finding the article but can’t.

Best regards

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8538.jpeg

Nivea November shave number nineteen.​

Nivea November shave number nineteen this morning. Still using Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Cream and today’s brush of choice was my Hawkins and Brimble Synthetic brush that was a gift from LOTH. I also used Nivea Refreshing Facial Toner as an aftershave lotion and that was followed up with Nivea Men Sensitive Aftershave Splash. Deodorant of the day was Nivea Men Deep Black Carbon Amazonia. I had a good start to my Sunday morning.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8554.jpeg

Nivea November shave number twenty.​

Nivea November shave number twenty this morning. Today’s shavings cream of choice was Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Anti Skin Stress 2 in 1 Liquid shaving cream and cleanser. Aftershave balm of choice was the matching Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Anti Skin Stress Facial Balm. Deodorant of choice was Nivea Men Black and White Max Protection. I had a great start to my Monday morning.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8572.jpeg

Nivea November shave number twenty one.​

Nivea November shave number twenty one this morning. Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Cream was my Cream of choice, Aftershave balm of choice was Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm and Deodorant of choice was Nivea Men Stress Protect. I had a great start to my Tuesday morning.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8594.jpeg

Nivea November shave number twenty two.​

Nivea November shave number twenty two this morning. Shaving Cream of choice was Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Hemp shaving cream, aftershave lotion of choice was Nivea Refreshing Facial Toner and Aftershave Splash of the day wasNivea Men Deep Aftershave Splash. Deodorant of the day was Nivea Men Deep Black Carbon Impact. I had a great start to my Wednesday morning.

Here is my contribution to Nivea November.

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (333)
Blade: Gillette PermaSharp (4)
Preshave: Hot shower; Nivea Men Sensitive Face Wash
Lather: Stirling Soap Co Unscented With Beeswax
Aftershave: Cold water rinse; Nivea Men Sensitive Soothing Post Shave Balm

2 nicks; No irritation; Very Close; Very smooth; Pleasant DFS++ shave. On target.

The Nivea Men Sensitive Face Wash left the skin clean and ready for the shave.

The Nivea Men Sensitive Soothing Post Shave Balm left the face with a good post shave feel.

Cheers!!!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8623.jpeg

Nivea November shave number twenty three.​

Nivea November shave number twenty three this morning. Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Hemp Seed Oil based shaving cream whipped into a great lather by a Yaqi Rainbow No 26 Synthetic Horsehair brush. Nivea Men 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion followed by Nivea Men Deep Aftershave Splash and my deodorant today was Nivea Men Black and White Invisible Fresh + Antibacterial. I had a great start to my Thursday morning.

Another contribution to the Nivea November event.

The face wash and post shave appear to get the job done.

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (334)
Blade: Gillette PermaSharp (5)
Preshave: Hot shower; Nivea Men Sensitive Face Wash Gel

No nicks; No irritation; Very Close; Very smooth; Pleasant DFS++ shave. On target.

Cheers!!!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8639.jpeg

Nivea November shave number twenty four.​

Nivea November shave number twenty four this morning. Nivea Men Sensitive shaving cream whipped into a great lather by my Badger and Blade LE Boar brush. Aftershave Lotion was Nivea Refreshing Facial Toner followed by Nivea Men Sensitive Aftershave Splash. Deodorant do the day was Nivea Men Black and White Invisible Fresh Original. I had a great start to my Friday morning.

Another contribution to the thread.

I had these Vidyut blades to check out too.

The Nivea face wash and post shave balm did their job.

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (335)
Blade: Vidyut Super-Max Super Stainless (1)

No nicks; No irritation; Very Close; Smooth; Pleasant DFS++ shave. On target.

Uncharted territory with this new to me blade.

Cheers!!!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8655.jpeg

Nivea November shave number twenty five.​

Nivea November shave number twenty five this morning. This morning I used Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Anti Skin Stress 2 in 1 Liquid shaving cream and cleanser whipped into a great lather by my Semogue Heriditas Boar. Aftershave Balm was my old favourite Nivea Men Sensitive Skin and Stubble Balm and deodorant of the day was Nivea Men Deep Black Carbon Expresso. One minor red mark on my the right side of my chin. Otherwise I was happy with the result.

Another NIVEA November shave.

I would slot the Super-Max Super Stainless close to Gillette 7O’Clock Super Stainless.

The NIVEA products did their part.

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (336)
Blade: Vidyut Super-Max Super Stainless (2)

No nicks; No irritation; Very Close; Smooth; Pleasant DFS++ shave. On target. An uneventful shave. A good thing.

Cheers!!!

Nivea November

The Nivea face wash and Nivea post shave balm did their job.

The Proraso Pre-Shave seemed to soften the beard nicely.

Blade is done.

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (337)
Blade: Vidyut Super-Max Super Stainless (3)
Preshave: Nivea Men Sensitive Face Wash Gel; Proraso Pre-Shave Sensitive Skin Cream
Lather: Proraso Shaving Soap in a Bowl Sensitive Skin

No nicks; No irritation; Close; Smooth; Pleasant DFS+ shave. On target. Blade was giving up and ready for recycling.

Cheers!!!

Top Bottom