What's new

GIVEAWAY! RAD Starter Kit

I would like to give away a modest starter kit that may serve as a gateway to the inevitable RAD disease that many of us have.

Say, “I’m in” before 5:00 pm eastern time on Friday, November 17, 2023 and I’ll randomly draw the winner from a hat. Yes, I’m old school and write your name on a piece of paper and put it in an actual hat.

Here are the rules:
  • You joined B&B on or after January 1, 2023 -OR- you currently have two or fewer DE razors in your ownership -OR- you have a child that is 18 years old or younger that you want to introduce to the world of traditional wet DE shaving.
  • You haven’t won a different PIF in the last 30 days.
  • CONUS only, sorry.
  • In honor of Veterans Day, if you have the Active/Vet badge, I’ll put your name in the hat twice to increase your odds.
  • All items, including the new-in-box brush, are considered to be used shaving products. You assume the risks of using used shaving products and are responsible for cleaning/sterilizing them to your satisfaction.
Here are the items in the picture below:
  • New-in-box Maggard Razors synthetic brush. I bought it and didn’t like the handle. Never used it. I have a thing about used brushes and would never pass one on to someone. I also have a thing about handles, apparently.
  • Baili 3-piece razor. It’s a loose Tech clone. Italian Barber sells it as a rebadged RazoRock. Used.
  • RazoRock SLOC head. Used.
  • Weishi TTO. Used.
  • Various blades. The Derbys are mild and good for noobs. Never tried the Weishis that came with the razor. They’re yours now. You can report back on how they perform. The Dorcos are very nice. Don’t believe the negativity and decide for yourself and help spread the news. Every noob deserves the privilege of using the mighty Gillette Silver Blues.
IMG_0092.jpeg

lasta

Blade Biter
Respectfully not in.

But thank you for spreading the joy of GSBs!

I'm upgrading your cult membership to Bishop.

Last edited:
Respectfully not in.

But thank you for spreading the joy of GSBs!

I'm upgrading your cult membership to Bishop.
I would have settled for Sergeant at Arms, but Bishop seems even better. Do I get the secret decoder ring that is mentioned in the brochure?

lasta

Blade Biter
I would have settled for Sergeant at Arms, but Bishop seems even better. Do I get the secret decoder ring that is mentioned in the brochure?

"Faithful is he who is possessed of GSB, slicing his way to Nirvana; he who is pure and clean shaven and has removed the splotch from his face. Such a one will wander rightly in the world" — Blueddha

Respectfully no in this generous PIF. Being a minimalist, I have enough shaving resources at this time. Congrats to the lucky winner.

Top Bottom