What's new

Nivea November 2023.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8680.jpeg

Nivea November shave number twenty six.​

Nivea November shave number twenty six this morning. Nivea For Men Cool Kick Arctic Freeze wash and shave gel was my pre-shave this morning used in combination with Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Cream. Aftershave Lotion was Nivea Men 2 Phase Aftershave Lotion followed by Nivea Men Deep Aftershave Splash. Deodorant of the day was an old favourite Nivea Men Sensitive Protect. I had a great start to my Sunday Morning.

Nivea November

The Nivea Men face wash and Nivea Men post shave balm did their part.

The Super-Max Super Stainless was feeling a bit too rough so it was binned.

The Rapira Super Stainless is not as sharp as the Super-Max but makes up for it in blade feel.

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (338)
Blade: Rapira Super Stainless (1)
Preshave: Nivea Men Sensitive Face Wash Gel; Proraso Pre-Shave Sensitive Skin Cream
Lather: Proraso Shaving Soap in a Bowl Sensitive Skin
Aftershave: Cold water rinse; Nivea Men Sensitive Soothing Post Shave Balm

No nicks; No irritation; Close; Smooth; Pleasant DFS+ shave. On target. Comfort level was very good.

Cheers!!!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8698.jpeg

Nivea November shave number twenty seven.​

Nivea November shave number twenty seven this morning. Nivea Men Sensitive shaving cream was my cream of choice. Aftershave of choice was my ever faithful Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm and deodorant of the day was Nivea Men Black and White Max Protection.

Nivea November 2023

The Nivea face wash and the post shave balm did their part.

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (339)
Blade: Rapira Super Stainless (2)
Preshave: Nivea Men Sensitive Face Wash Gel; Proraso Pre-Shave Sensitive Skin Cream

No nicks; No irritation; Close; Smooth; Pleasant DFS+ shave. On target. Comfort level was very good.

Cheers!!!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8716.jpeg

Nivea November shave number twenty eight.​

Nivea November shave number twenty eight this morning. Shaving cream of choice was Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Hemp Seed Based Shaving Cream and Cleanser. Aftershave of choice was Nivea Men Sensitive Skin and Stubble Balm and deodorant of the day was Nivea Men Everyday Active. I had a great start to my Tuesday morning.

Nivea November 2023

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (340)
Blade: Rapira Super Stainless (3)

No nicks; No irritation; Close; Very Smooth; Pleasant DFS+ shave. On target. Very smooth blade feel. Very good post shave feel. Lots of buffing needed.

Cheers!!!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8734.jpeg

Nivea November shave number twenty nine.​

Nivea November shave number twenty nine this morning. Shaving cream of choice was Nivea Men Sensitive shaving cream. Aftershave Lotion was Nivea Refreshing Facial Toner and Aftershave Splash was Nivea Men Deep Aftershave Splash. Deodorant of the day was Nivea Men Deep Black Carbon Impact. I had a great start to my Wednesday morning. Pity there is only one more shave left in this years Nivea November.

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (341)
Blade: Rapira Super Stainless (4)

No nicks; No irritation; Close; Smooth; Pleasant DFS shave. On target. Smooth blade feel. Very good post shave feel. Lots of buffing needed. I’m feeling the need to move on to another blade, so will bin this one.

Cheers!!!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member

IMG_8748.jpeg

Nivea November shave number thirty.​

Nivea November shave number thirty and final shave for this year’s Nivea November. Todays shaving cream of choice was Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Hemp Seed Oil based shaving cream and cleanser. Aftershave balm of choice was Nivea Men Sensitive Pro Anti Skin Stress Facial Balm and deodorant of the day was Nivea Men Stress Protect. I had a really good shave this morning and I must admit that I have really enjoyed trying to use Nivea products for the whole of the month. I would also like to thank all the members who participated in this year’s Nivea November.

60897992-9889-4316-B435-B7C3F622DA64.jpeg

Nivea shaving cream V-2016/Nivea aftershave balm. Last shave for Nivea November 2023. Thanks @ajkel64 for hosting this Nivea November 2023. It was Nivea Nirvana!! Cheers!

Nivea November 2023

Final shave for November

Thanks for sponsoring the event.

Razor: Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 (342)
Blade: BiC Chrome Platinum (1)

No nicks; No irritation; Very Close; Smooth; Pleasant DFS++ shave. On target. Smooth blade feel. Very good post shave feel. The BiC Chrome Platinum trades some smoothness for sharpness vs the Rapira Super Stainless.

Cheers!!!

Top Bottom