What's new

NFL 2018

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Wow. Defense has been the story this weekend (with half a game to go). It's been a while since one could say that, and it's been fun!

Here are my playoff predictions:
Rd. 1
Houston over Indy
Chargers over Baltimore

Dallas over Seattle
Philly over Chicago

Divisional
Kansas City over Houston
Chargers over New England

New Orleans over Philly
Rams over Dallas

Conference Championships
Chargers over Kansas City
New Orleans over Rams

Superbowl
New Orleans over Chargers

WHO DAT!
4 for 4 this weekend? Nice work by youze.

Here are my playoff predictions:
Rd. 1
Houston over Indy
Chargers over Baltimore

Dallas over Seattle
Philly over Chicago

Divisional
Kansas City over Houston
Chargers over New England

New Orleans over Philly
Rams over Dallas

Conference Championships
Chargers over Kansas City
New Orleans over Rams

Superbowl
New Orleans over Chargers

WHO DAT!
The Broncos repeated failure left me strangely free to do what would normally be inconceivable - root for Rivers & the Chargers! I was surprised that I could, hah. But the guy is good and never had a better team around him, including some former Broncos. And their coach was my neighbor back in the day when he was a Bronco special teams player on those 97 & 98 Superbowl winning teams.

The Broncos repeated failure left me strangely free to do what would normally be inconceivable - root for Rivers & the Chargers! I was surprised that I could, hah. But the guy is good and never had a better team around him, including some former Broncos. And their coach was my neighbor back in the day when he was a Bronco special teams player on those 97 & 98 Superbowl winning teams.

Rob Parker, is that you?

So disappointing after that 14 point first quarter, but the better team won on the day.
Rooting for anyone who plays the Pats.

@Haggises that was a nail biter. I knew it was going to be different than last time. It came down to magic over consistency. and the Saints defense had gotten so good.
Bring on the rams. WHO DAT!

I'm disappointed about the Eagles and Chargers but at least I won't have to watch Dallas in the Super Bowl.

Although I am not a fan of the Pats or Brady, they did a masterful job. Interesting selection of QBs: two older ones and two younger playing against each other.

Although I am not a fan of the Pats or Brady, they did a masterful job. Interesting selection of QBs: two older ones and two younger playing against each other.
And both Brees and Foles played at Westlake High School outside Austin, TX. A decade apart but still...

Rob Parker, is that you?
Don't know who Rob Parker is. I overcame the temporary insanity of rooting for the Chargers, hah. I was skeptical they'd make it out of Foxborough and they didn't. Tough place to play. Also skeptical the Patriots will make it out of Kansas City. Maybe Belichick will pull another rabbit out of his hat, wouldn't be the first time. But it definitely won't be like paying at Foxborough and the Patriots barely beat the Chiefs there last game.

I would really prefer the Chiefs over the Pats. I'm so sick of the Brady/Belichick show. But if they are able to pummel Mahomes the way they did Rivers then the kid is going to throw multiple picks and you know the Pats aren't going to waste turnovers.

Also the kid that played in the Sugar Bowl--Ehlinger.
Huh, didn't know that. Brees and Foles don't look much different on their high school yearbook pictures, :-D
proxy.php
proxy.php

Top Bottom